Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Awesome post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree wid each n every line...too gud mia...πŸ‘πŸ‘
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

i completely agree with you .. Its nice to see that You are watching the same episodes and show as i am .. For a second i thought ..  there were two versions of BB5. one for general public and one catered to PB and Sky fans .. πŸ˜ƒ

lol i know !!
its scary the way ppl start pointing fingers
i dotn see mahek fans abusing sanju over the surgery issue
but sky n pb fans are so vicious !
pb tu sky ki bhi maa hai ! 
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
completely agree with uπŸ‘πŸΌ...Sky very much needed a reality check and i am so happy that Salman didn't disappoint meπŸ˜†...the best part was when he asked Sky to leave with him and he was like no now toh i have promised Sanju that i will tackle and blah blah blah...fattu is such a loser🀒🀒🀒 Sallu rocks!!!πŸ˜›
MahekFTW thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

completely agree with uπŸ‘πŸΌ...Sky very much needed a reality check and i am so happy that Salman didn't disappoint meπŸ˜†...the best part was when he asked Sky to leave with him and he was like no now toh i have promied Sanju that i will tackle and blah blah blah...fattu is such a loser🀒🀒🀒 Sallu rocks!!!πŸ˜›

lol no the best part was when sky was like i
i know sanju and he has forgiven me 

salman was like 
i doubt tht !@

LMFAO !
Mano ya na mano, Sky is the best guy all over world and he is the most genuine guy among all housemates . HE IS NOT AS GHATIA AND AROGANT AS SALMAN IS . Sky is well mannered and soft spoken guy but Salman is opposite to him. I think that Sky should give Salman Proper and Extra dose after coming out of show otherwise Salman will never Improve his Ghatia Habits.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shonamona

Mano ya na mano, Sky is the best guy all over world and he is the most genuine guy among all housemates . HE IS NOT AS GHATIA AND AROGANT AS SALMAN IS . Sky is well mannered and soft spoken guy but Salman is opposite to him. I think that Sky should give Salman Proper and Extra dose after coming out of show otherwise Salman will never Improve his Ghatia Habits.

Mano ya na mano some1 is back wid a new avatar nd a new fav housemate.😑
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

lol no the best part was when sky was like i
i know sanju and he has forgiven me 

salman was like 
i doubt tht !@

LMFAO !

Lmao LOL I loved that part also . LMAO LOL ..  Salman Was just very clear cut and Sky was just talking talking talking talking .. Nonsense .. There is one quote i read .. Wise man speak Because they have something to say .. Fools Because they have to say something..  .. 
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonamona

Mano Ya Na Mano .. Everyone is entitled to their Own POV and their version of the truth .. I believe Sky is at fault and this intervention WAS LONGGG OVERDUE !!!!!! If a Man every commented about my family or my loved ones.. I would be sooo Furious .. If you feel  Sky is your prince charming .. GOOD FOR YOU . but right now . its not a matter of SALMAN VS SKY .. its  matter of  right and wrong..  DO you  honestly in Your heart Believe it is okay to  demoralize , degrade , Insult  other people and their family ? 

then  stand for the truth . regardless what side your Prince charming is on.. At the end of the Day ..  Be truthful to yourself .. 
ranmovie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...what a post...completely loved it, you have put it in a very neat way...and every word speaks the truth...I don't know how salman is in the outside world...but whatever he said in the bashing episode is what am waiting for all these days...infact he was being little polite, should have been more harsh...

Thanks for your post...
MahekFTW thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

Lmao LOL I loved that part also . LMAO LOL ..  Salman Was just very clear cut and Sky was just talking talking talking talking .. Nonsense .. There is one quote i read .. Wise man speak Because they have something to say .. Fools Because they have to say something..  .. 

lol only a pathological liar can lie so easily
he didnt even blink !
i was amazed !!

andrew symmods doesnt even talk to sky 
i saw in the uncensored vids he was goin on and on about 
how he doesnt give andrew any importance
i was liek dude he is amazing player n he has been though alot more trouble than u can possibly imagine with grace !
show some respect , he is a guest in ur country !