Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman showed everyone that SID is the favorite (Page 3)

mehreen. Senior Member
mehreen.
mehreen.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
It was the best part when salman told sid that his jokes are funny!
It was so hilarious. 
For those who didn't notice:
Sky: "He calls me mamu-jaan, chacha-jaan. It's not done bro! It's not even funny!"
Salman to Sid: He's right sid. It's really funny thou" ROFLROFL Loved it, Me my mom and my bro we all burst out laughing. Classical bezati. 

Sky's face was worth watching! In your face jerk!

Edited by mehreen. - 18 December 2011 at 11:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b.sweetdoll

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizzi

did I miss something? Shocked when did Salman wink at Sid and say that he finds his jokes funny? (im not being sarcastic at all. I am genuinely asking because I want to watch this part! Big smileParty)

he said he found him calling sky names such as mamu chacha etc funny...

and while leaving, he asked sid what would sid call him? mamu-jaan, chacha-jaan, yah phir dada ji...sid was just saying bhai-jaan...thats when salman gave sid a smile and a nod...sid was like, ab main kya boloon...and salman said, kuch mat bolo...i dont think it was really a "wink"...but he definitely gave him a smile...and did say he found his jokes on sky funny..
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dude82

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by dude82

Originally posted by annamunna

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by annamunna

Originally posted by sarasingh86

I think salman bashed him as far as I have seen it. And sid was most scared of salman when he entered n said " I told u" .
Ouch

salman bhai ko dekh ke he phaat gaye the kid sid ke!

Dono sid aur amar ka bura haal tha..They didn't utter much while sky gave his answers

haan kam se kam sky he bol raha tha sirf baqi sab ke shakal pe 12 baje hue theLOL
sky bol nahi raha tha...aage se jawab de raha tha wo bhi badtamizi se...
he should learn something from his sis

Nope i think sky was putting forth his point and the reasoning for why he behaved the way he did. I mean if u behave a certain way and some celebrity walks in with an opinion that u are wrong- Only those with a spine and an individuality would stand up to reasoning. Sky did just that. He reasoned-listened-reflected-acknowledged and APOLOGIZED. unlike some other men in the house who just decided if someone in power says ur wrong then u are. That mate is just sad.Wink

Moreover i saw sid bending down in a bow everytime talking to salman as if salman is god- And also as salman was leaving he told sid what wud sid call salman as he always disses older men-like picking on sky for his age. And sid like a bheegi beeli bows down and says i will call u bhaijaan to which salman says if i am bhaijaan why is sky's mamujaan? the kid just stands there giggling like a girl- SAD biggest beztee! Wink sky was 10 folds better in the way he handled all the criticism he faced.
THAT BUDDY IS YOUR POINT OF VIEW...NOTHING I SAY WILL CHANGE YOUR VIEW POINT ... BUT SADLY...I CANT SUPPORT ANY BULLY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Good for you mate- No one should ever support a bully but everyone should know how to judge whether one is a bully or not. 
nabeela. Senior Member
nabeela.
nabeela.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Brilliant post, spot on! Totally with you on this one.
Mumoos Senior Member
Mumoos
Mumoos

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I would be happy if thats true..
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

lol..yes Sallu does seem to kinda like Kid sid.

But Sid didnt reply thats a good think.I like people who accepts their sins.Unlike Sky baba who tried to justify his actions and sounded absolutely silly.Its better to keep one's mouth shut other than speaking nonsenseLOL

Edited by barunroxx7 - 18 December 2011 at 1:05pm

Pixl

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
he wanted sid to be more confident!!! sky always plotting planning for people's pack up !!!
Pixl Senior Member
Pixl
Pixl

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Sid is easy to accept his mistake, rather than others, that's one good quality about him, he will listen if you give him the right prompt. And the way Salman was more on Sky's case, Sid at least was quite and willing to accept and learn.

angry-bird

Go to top