Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
i hate Salman an Sid both.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Dono sid aur amar ka bura haal tha..They didn't utter much while sky gave his answers

yeah since like any other spoilt brat he does not seem to have any respect for senior actors, he walks on them, interuppts them while they are talking and argues..He has all the right to put forward his point of view while he is being talked about but atleast let the person complete and then talk, show your disagreement but dont forget to do it respectfully!
Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He was simply being partial towards him which is wrong as a host he should remain unbiased and fair.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ma-bhen kii gaaliya aur sky ko buddha kahne par bola tha sid ko..sab ko padi aur barabar padi
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup, I like SId now too, and I hope he wins as well, cause there doesn't seem to be any other person who has the guts to go against Sky's gang. PM does, but she's temporary. And I loved how Salman found it hilarious when Sid called Sky mamu, but he doesn't find anything Sky says or does funny haha.
mehreen. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was the best part when salman told sid that his jokes are funny!
It was so hilarious. 
For those who didn't notice:
Sky: "He calls me mamu-jaan, chacha-jaan. It's not done bro! It's not even funny!"
Salman to Sid: He's right sid. It's really funny thou" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Loved it, Me my mom and my bro we all burst out laughing. Classical bezati. 

Sky's face was worth watching! In your face jerk!
Edited by mehreen. - 12 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fizzi

did I miss something? ðŸ˜² when did Salman wink at Sid and say that he finds his jokes funny? (im not being sarcastic at all. I am genuinely asking because I want to watch this part! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¥³)

he said he found him calling sky names such as mamu chacha etc funny...

and while leaving, he asked sid what would sid call him? mamu-jaan, chacha-jaan, yah phir dada ji...sid was just saying bhai-jaan...thats when salman gave sid a smile and a nod...sid was like, ab main kya boloon...and salman said, kuch mat bolo...i dont think it was really a "wink"...but he definitely gave him a smile...and did say he found his jokes on sky funny..
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dude82

THAT BUDDY IS YOUR POINT OF VIEW...NOTHING I SAY WILL CHANGE YOUR VIEW POINT ... BUT SADLY...I CANT SUPPORT ANY BULLY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Good for you mate- No one should ever support a bully but everyone should know how to judge whether one is a bully or not. 
nabeela. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant post, spot on! Totally with you on this one.
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would be happy if thats true..