Salman showed everyone that SID is the favorite

Posted: 12 years ago

When he went into the house he basically told them from an outsiders point of view;

He told SKY that he is a bully, that talks the talk but can't walk the walk, and that he isn't funny and that he needs to shutup basically πŸ˜†

He told Amar that he is spineless, someone that doesn't do what he wants, a lapdog of SKY's and should be his boyfriend πŸ˜†

He told Juhi that she may not be doing anything wrong but people on the outside can see which gang  she and others ''side'' with (SKY's pathetic gang)

He (and Sanjay) told Sunny she doesn't talk or have an opinion of her own (see above)

and Last but not least, he told SID that he finds his jokes funny, and before he went he winked at him and said carry on πŸ˜Š

I loved it.

SKY, amar, Sunny and Juhi, i hate them all, ignorant group of individuals that think they're going to win it and everyone on the outside loves them.

SID is the only one left that isn't involved in that pathetic gang (with Shonali and Mehak) gone i hope he wins it. He deserves it.

did I miss something? πŸ˜² when did Salman wink at Sid and say that he finds his jokes funny? (im not being sarcastic at all. I am genuinely asking because I want to watch this part! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³)

I think salman bashed him as far as I have seen it. And sid was most scared of salman when he entered n said " I told u" .

Originally posted by sarasingh86

I think salman bashed him as far as I have seen it. And sid was most scared of salman when he entered n said " I told u" .

salman bhai ko dekh ke he phaat gaye the kid sid ke!
Salman does seem to like Sid.

Its evident as he always helps Sid realize his weaknesses. And Sid improves on them too.

After criticizing Sid, Sallu always gives him a hug or some kind of motivation.

Whereas with Sky, he didn't even want to look at him and so turned his back when Sanju was talking lol πŸ˜†
Originally posted by annamunna

salman bhai ko dekh ke he phaat gaye the kid sid ke!

Dono sid aur amar ka bura haal tha..They didn't utter much while sky gave his answers
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Dono sid aur amar ka bura haal tha..They didn't utter much while sky gave his answers

haan kam se kam sky he bol raha tha sirf baqi sab ke shakal pe 12 baje hue theπŸ˜†
Originally posted by dude82

sky bol nahi raha tha...aage se jawab de raha tha wo bhi badtamizi se...
he should learn something from his sis

k agree jawab deraha tha 
Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago
I didn't see Salman wink at Sid and say that he finds his jokes funny...when did this happen?
Sid's jokes are not funny...when is he ever funny?
He's always shouting and being vile...if he wins this show what's the point of watching reality shows like this...pathetic.
Originally posted by dude82

sky bol nahi raha tha...aage se jawab de raha tha wo bhi badtamizi se...
he should learn something from his sis

Nope i think sky was putting forth his point and the reasoning for why he behaved the way he did. I mean if u behave a certain way and some celebrity walks in with an opinion that u are wrong- Only those with a spine and an individuality would stand up to reasoning. Sky did just that. He reasoned-listened-reflected-acknowledged and APOLOGIZED. unlike some other men in the house who just decided if someone in power says ur wrong then u are. That mate is just sad.πŸ˜‰

Moreover i saw sid bending down in a bow everytime talking to salman as if salman is god- And also as salman was leaving he told sid what wud sid call salman as he always disses older men-like picking on sky for his age. And sid like a bheegi beeli bows down and says i will call u bhaijaan to which salman says if i am bhaijaan why is sky's mamujaan? the kid just stands there giggling like a girl- SAD biggest beztee! πŸ˜‰ sky was 10 folds better in the way he handled all the criticism he faced.
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago