Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
4 me without Sarun no IPKKND . N all characters r best in their place. N nt wanna any replacement. Or any other charaters b/w these 2 masoom lovers. Koi zalim samaj nhi bcz they theirselves zalim samaj 4 them. :-) :-):-D
HaRul-lover thumbnail
WHY I LOVE THEM ?... let me think

They are unique they rock they r hot they can amazingly they bring their caracter to life

Arhi they r  cute and funny at the same time when they cry i cry along with them when they laugh i laugh with them and when they cry i cry with them 😭 
(it happened once before arhi and it was with Ragvir )

IPKKND rock only because of Sarun and the rest of the cast
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totaly agree with u dear i am always up 4 +ve thinking and kudus to u 4 this post!πŸ‘ i love arhi/sarun i love e/thing about them i love the show & the entire cast i also love this form tank u 4 all who writing  & encouraging us god bless to all!πŸ€— Edited by bfunofbb123 - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For those who are just waking up or are logging in to the forum, please continue with your SARUN/ARHI love.

Lets show some love.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Hello forum members

Instead of bashing some disgruntled Navya fan, why dont you direct your energy here and say what makes your love IPKKND. I can certainly feel good about 24 pages of nothing but pure SARUN devotion...

shall we?
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! Can you please make this the OFFICIAL thread to spread some love, I was going to make one, but this one's already going strong, so keep this as the Official one to spread the peace. This show is my FAVE full stop, but I'm going to leave everyone with this...

Edited by YPNHK_kiFANno.1 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very much needed post!! We have little kiddies running around cause they cant handle the awesomeness and sucess of this show!! Cheers to IPKKND, Barun and Sanaya πŸ€—

I love Sanaya: 
Well, she is so pretty, loving to her fans and an amazing actress! I mean the girl can fit herself into any role! She make us go *awhh*, make us laugh and make us cry πŸ˜ƒ She respects her fans and all their love and she is just fabulous πŸ€— Theres nothing you can hate about her!

I love Barun:
Barun. What is not there to love about him. That guy,like once said is the man friday! Honestly he gets to my funny bone every single time we have an interview! Its commendable that he plays ASR so well despite his personality <3 ☺️He is Hot, Sexy, Cute, Charming, Funny just everything. He is the perfect man πŸ˜

I love ArHi
Who can't love ArHi! They are like the most unique couple ever! They have everything, comedy, romance, intensity and passion,. They are just so meant for each other πŸ˜

@TM Thanks for this topic! So needed it for some postivity πŸ‘πŸΌ
serialjunkie thumbnail
I love Sanaya/Khushi because
She is a do-gooder who feels her goodness can move mountains.

I love Barun/Arnav because
he believes in hard work and works very hard to be successful in business. At least he is helping the economy in the show LOL

I love IPK because
It does not have overly negative female characters. Yes, our cast of ladies are shown a bit naive, but i'd rather take naive than those stupid vamps of other serials whose only purpose in life is to create havoc for others. Thanks, but no thanks.

How do i make this an official thread? Anyone?