Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why we love SARUN/ARHI - Positive Post Campaign (Page 3)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
finaly a positive n logical post ! arshi sarun rocks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015--Sobi--_Dazzling_

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I like Sanaya's character and don't think any other gal can do it...She is doing a great job and she is a professional..

I love Barun because his character has immense depth which I have not seen till date on Hindi Satellite gen-television... (sparing old DD serials) ...Barun is just improvising himself every day and making us fall for him harder  & harder...He does not have to say dialogues..his eyes r enuff to make us understand the emotions...

I love IPKNND beause its an intense love story ..not a typical saas-bahu saga..nor a teenie weird romance...it has an interesting plot and beside Barun and Sanaya entire cast of the show is doing a fabulous job...which show give importance to OP, JP, HP like characters? None...SmileSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25spsharmilasreemeera--Sobi--Zuzanamahamluvsbssbk2

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
good post.it was needed..i love sarun be coz they r perfect actors and good human beings,the best with no comparison...theie xpressions..love that.they r best in xpressions..they present ArHi in best way.and love arhi for their chemistry.they r perfect with eacch other..sarun/arhi stole the show with their dialogues,emotions and xpressions..just love that...they r just simply the perfect and the best in everything we can ever get.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sobi--mahamluvsbs

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
besdies being hot they are the cutest couple ever

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015--Sobi--_Dazzling_

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I love Arnav cz he is the guy i have always dreamed all my life as the prince charming who would come on a white horse and carry the beauty away!! cz Barun through Arnav brought all these girlish dreams of mine a reality!
The tall dark handsome stranger who has the looks of to make my heart beat wildly every time i look at his intense presence which makes me swoon every time i lay my eyes on him...what can i say he is the fisrt love of my life..never have i in my 22 yrs of life been this smitten by a guy real or reel..

I love Khushi/Sanaya cz she is as i fondly call her 'Television's Barbie doll' she is a doll not just in her looks but a beautiful personality to the core...always a mischievous smile or a toothy grin she always looks as sunshine itself!I love Sanaya & Khushi alike and adore her as much as the man who would
sweet her off her feet

I love ArHi cz they r what quintessential pair from a Mills&Boon novel coming alive! an amazing coupling who makes me roll around laughing, curl my toes and blush tomato red,sniff in to a handkerchief! they bring around this rainbow of emotions in me everytime they lighten up my screen as of my life! I haven't seen a pair this perfect since a long while!
I love SaRun cz they r the best friends, best co-stars and the 2 best human being! their comfort level with each other..ther effortless ease they interact with one another..the light hearted fun filled days they gift us r a blessing in itself..

So u can see i love them, love them all so very much..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila--Sobi--

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
They have the best chemistry on screen and off and IPKKND is nothing without arhi.. They are the only reason I'm watching the show and this is coming from non hindi speaker who joined this forum just for them.

Thanks for the post 

Edited by Sunshine25 - 17 December 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sobi--

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Completely agree with youre post!

I love ArHi/Sarun, Arnav/Barun, and Khushi/Sanaya ALOT!!
IPKKND has become a part of my life now, and I'll continue to love it till the end!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sobi--

--Sobi-- IF-Dazzler
--Sobi--
--Sobi--

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I also like arhi b/c they have the best chemistry off and on screen..

What can I say about their acting...they r just superb!!...they both r very gud looking too!!!

Edited by ss374 - 18 December 2011 at 12:31am

Go to top