Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I love Arnav cz he is the guy i have always dreamed all my life as the prince charming who would come on a white horse and carry the beauty away!! cz Barun through Arnav brought all these girlish dreams of mine a reality!
The tall dark handsome stranger who has the looks of to make my heart beat wildly every time i look at his intense presence which makes me swoon every time i lay my eyes on him...what can i say he is the fisrt love of my life..never have i in my 22 yrs of life been this smitten by a guy real or reel..

I love Khushi/Sanaya cz she is as i fondly call her 'Television's Barbie doll' she is a doll not just in her looks but a beautiful personality to the core...always a mischievous smile or a toothy grin she always looks as sunshine itself!I love Sanaya & Khushi alike and adore her as much as the man who would
sweet her off her feet

I love ArHi cz they r what quintessential pair from a Mills&Boon novel coming alive! an amazing coupling who makes me roll around laughing, curl my toes and blush tomato red,sniff in to a handkerchief! they bring around this rainbow of emotions in me everytime they lighten up my screen as of my life! I haven't seen a pair this perfect since a long while!
I love SaRun cz they r the best friends, best co-stars and the 2 best human being! their comfort level with each other..ther effortless ease they interact with one another..the light hearted fun filled days they gift us r a blessing in itself..

So u can see i love them, love them all so very much..
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They have the best chemistry on screen and off and IPKKND is nothing without arhi.. They are the only reason I'm watching the show and this is coming from non hindi speaker who joined this forum just for them.

Thanks for the post 
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with youre post!

I love ArHi/Sarun, Arnav/Barun, and Khushi/Sanaya ALOT!!
IPKKND has become a part of my life now, and I'll continue to love it till the end!
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I also like arhi b/c they have the best chemistry off and on screen..

What can I say about their acting...they r just superb!!...they both r very gud looking too!!!
Edited by ss374 - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i agree sunara

Originally posted by: princessunara

I love Arnav cz he is the guy i have always dreamed all my life as the prince charming who would come on a white horse and carry the beauty away!! cz Barun through Arnav brought all these girlish dreams of mine a reality!
The tall dark handsome stranger who has the looks of to make my heart beat wildly every time i look at his intense presence which makes me swoon every time i lay my eyes on him...what can i say he is the fisrt love of my life..never have i in my 22 yrs of life been this smitten by a guy real or reel..

I love Khushi/Sanaya cz she is as i fondly call her 'Television's Barbie doll' she is a doll not just in her looks but a beautiful personality to the core...always a mischievous smile or a toothy grin she always looks as sunshine itself!I love Sanaya & Khushi alike and adore her as much as the man who would
sweet her off her feet

I love ArHi cz they r what quintessential pair from a Mills&Boon novel coming alive! an amazing coupling who makes me roll around laughing, curl my toes and blush tomato red,sniff in to a handkerchief! they bring around this rainbow of emotions in me everytime they lighten up my screen as of my life! I haven't seen a pair this perfect since a long while!
I love SaRun cz they r the best friends, best co-stars and the 2 best human being! their comfort level with each other..ther effortless ease they interact with one another..the light hearted fun filled days they gift us r a blessing in itself..

So u can see i love them, love them all so very much..

arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I love SARUN as ARSHI...coz i found first time myself crazy in any serial...
I do dreaming in day first time coz of ARSHI...
ARSHi always links in my daily life now...❤️
jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I too like barun n sanaya individually n also as sarun.both develope a lot in acting. in my point barun has  share d best on n off screen chemistry 1 n 1ly with sanaya. even i dnt c any sizzling chemistry with  ankita n sana too( no offense). bcoz chemistry is not just bcoz emotional  hug n kis. chemistry is more than that. eventhough barun n sanaya have no emotional hug n kiss stil now in d show, but   they won all our hearts as an arhi. i think dis is wat real chemistry. even they hav lot of space in frame stil they set fire on d screen. there r lot of couples in telly industry but our  SARUN/ARHI chemistry definitely  b d best in telly world for ever.👏
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am Team Sarun / Arhi all the way !!

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love BARUN & SANAYA because they are " THE BEST ACTORS"  at the moment on T.V
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I do not watch any other serials so don't know to comment on those actors but the only reason I watch this one so addictively is these two. They are so good looking and talented they have made Arhi as real to me an can be. They are both amazing and so underrated I am surprised they haven't won awards( or they have and I am ignorant of it). This serial will die instantly if they are replaced. Most importantly they have BLAZING chemistry! I mean u can feel that though u are watch through tv. I personally don't think any other characters are needed to add spice there is an inferno brewing between these two and I think that's what all of us are yearning fopr in each episode.
So power to them I love u guys!