Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

I love sanaya when she does her hiccups, i love sanaya when she dances carefree

i love barun when smiles at khushi's antics, love him, simple. (shhh, my husband's in the next room)

Good think you mentioned, I love the hiccups as well, she does them so sweetly...that reminded me of the Samosa eating scene, wonder how she managed to put that amount of Samosa in her mouth and still delivered her dialogues...😆

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with everyone 100% 

ARHI is the best... and the hottest.. the most passionate... the sweetest...
SARUN... is talented and professional... fun and honest...
IPK is rocking... #1

so lets have fun an get thru this boring arhiless weekend to mon were fun and excitement awaits!

🤗
arnshi thumbnail
We love SARUN for their amazing talent and sizzling chemistry...
ArHi is my favouite couple and I watch this drama mainly because of them and then ofcourse their unique love-hate story.I love them for what they are and I will always love them.
Love IPK,Sarun,Arhi,Forum and all positive posts makers.🤗

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i think tboh are fabulous actors , their comic timings are just perfect , be it hatered , romance , comedy  or any thing SARUN are just perfect , indiviually i, i feel sanaya is a very talented actress but her  acting skills and tht spark with in her came out perfectly with barun , barun is again a fabulous actor who emotes with eyes  , hes superb , On the whole I feel this couple is just MINDBLOWING n made for each other . They look perfect  n hot together and chemistry is just ablaze ! its very rare to such chemsitry only a handful of couple have chmeistry !  Its "sarun" , gaurihiten" or "srk and kajol".these r the couple i feel who dont even need any tailor made romantic scenes( like these a days we see every xyz doing it )  to proove chemistry !

coming back to yr topic i just wana say SARUN rocks !!!!!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
n honestly Ipk is unique for its different concept and SARUN . we all watch da show for sarun/arshi
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
OH I luv Barun becoz I dont know~ wwait (n his own style as ASR)
I really do? Am I saying that! yeah! he is not just awesoem lookign but he is rare species! 😆 He is a great bundle of talent n his expressions are out n out excellent each time! his presence on screen is kaafi!

Aww I luv Sanaya coz she is extremely talented n she looks like a doll! I liked her since MJHT!

I love them bothe together as I dont think any pair onscreen can be better than them,t they fight, they look great! together! thay hav fun they look awesome together! they are mention they can make us cry, n this are in a romantic scene, they can set the screen, on fire!

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
finaly a positive n logical post ! arshi sarun rocks
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like Sanaya's character and don't think any other gal can do it...She is doing a great job and she is a professional..

I love Barun because his character has immense depth which I have not seen till date on Hindi Satellite gen-television... (sparing old DD serials) ...Barun is just improvising himself every day and making us fall for him harder  & harder...He does not have to say dialogues..his eyes r enuff to make us understand the emotions...

I love IPKNND beause its an intense love story ..not a typical saas-bahu saga..nor a teenie weird romance...it has an interesting plot and beside Barun and Sanaya entire cast of the show is doing a fabulous job...which show give importance to OP, JP, HP like characters? None...😊😊
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good post.it was needed..i love sarun be coz they r perfect actors and good human beings,the best with no comparison...theie xpressions..love that.they r best in xpressions..they present ArHi in best way.and love arhi for their chemistry.they r perfect with eacch other..sarun/arhi stole the show with their dialogues,emotions and xpressions..just love that...they r just simply the perfect and the best in everything we can ever get.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
besdies being hot they are the cutest couple ever