serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys

Here's to positivity

Why we love our dynamic duo SARUN/ARHI

You guys follow along with your own comments like i did here:-

I love Sanaya because
She is a fantastic actress, great comic, lovely emoting and a hard working professional. Scene after scene she steals the show with her excellent acting, expressions and just the right peppering of emotions. She is very comfortable in her skin as an actress and we know she is one of the beautiful girls in Indian TVs. She is khushi in truest sense of the word. Spunky, chirpy, hyper, honest, sincere, goodness all exemplified to the core.

I love Barun because
He is a man's man. He is a fantastic actor, just like Sanaya and he can give the most poignant and heartbreaking scenes with just a few changes of expressions in his smoldering, lit eyes. His coal dark hair and his bold demeanor makes him Arnav to a tee. Nobody can replace that strong, manly and dark as coal presence that he so personifies Arnav. He is not a pretty boy, but he is handsome as the devil himself and fits the role of Barun to a tee. I can't picture anyone in his place. While I may jest that there should be an alternative Arnie, I really cannot bear to lose Barun from this show.

I love ARHI because
They are the Romeo and Julier
Laila and Majnu
Heer and Ranjha
Tony and Tina
and name any other love-pair you know.
Together, they set the screen on fire and for the Rabba Ve scenes I get with them, there are no words. Sanaya and Barun look good together and the chemistry is a rare combination not seen in recent past on small screen. Their contrasts make them even more appealing together.

Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SJ,

I totally second your post 👍🏼

Have said it probably a million times, will say it again...

Love Sarun, Love Arhi, Love IPK, love the rest of the cast of IPK...
Love the IPK forum and all the lovely members who make good positive posts. 😃
serialjunkie thumbnail
pyar baantthey chalo...

keep the comments rolling,

my blood group is B+, what is yours?
livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree 100%.  love barun and sanaya.  they are the only reason i watch this show.  excellent together.  superb actors.
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I love Sanaya because

She brings Khushi to life. She improves day by day and is always happy and cheerful. She believes in herself and portrays that and her confidence in her character.

I love Barun because

I can't help it. He's a brilliant actor, he can express just wide range of emotions that too without dialogues. He's so down-to-earth in real life and I always feel I know him personally, don't know why and I love it. And his good looks, expressive eyes & husky voice is just bonus.

I love ArHi because

They are Arnav-Khushi

I love them for what they are and always going to love them for what they are.

thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They have this amazing chemistry with one another that just jumps of the screen. I love it.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love Sanaya becoz she is cute, good actress and looks amazing with Barun.

I love Barun becoz he is good looking, good actor and looks amazing with Sanaya.

I love Arshi becoz they take me to a dreamland where I need no logic..

love ya all as well
mpks1 thumbnail
As I said in Bristy's post, I love this forum,. We have such excellent writers and members who actively take part in discussions. This the most active forum in India-forums.
I love Barun and Sanaya. You can see me posting in their fan page and picture profile everyday so their rank can increase. They totally deserve it. I love Arnav-Khushi and am here to see their love story. I have always been against a new entry for either Arnav or Khushi. I have raised this displeasure in almost every post that asked for a new entry. Arnav and Khushi have so much in their plate, a new entry would ruin the show. This show is about ARHI period. I am very passionate about this.
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
have always loved IPKKND because of ArHi/SaRun and will continue to love it for them...they make the show...it would be nothing without them 
serialjunkie thumbnail
I love sanaya when she does her hiccups, i love sanaya when she dances carefree

i love barun when smiles at khushi's antics, love him, simple. (shhh, my husband's in the next room)