PLZ READ..

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Mkapians,
 Guys im seriously very dissapionted with some of the members who are sending negative posts on the forum saying that MKAP is boring or bashing the show and its characters..For those members Kristi would like to say If u dont like it leave it..let the other people who love this show and its characters enjoy the show. Why compare it with BALH or any other show..? Mkap is unique in its own way. Every serial has its ups and down and MKAP is going through one now but im still proud of it as though the focus is not on the main leads we are still in top 10. Balh is fully concentarting on its leads now and also it has juat begun with the leads yet to fall in love but MKAP has passed that face already and we were at the top of TRP charts during that thime. I still trust in CVS and am confident that once the story focuses on Kriya we will regain our position. Till then im waiting with patience cause Im a true fan of this show and will support it with all its ups and down im sure all my other fellow True MKAP lovers would support this show too if not for the show atleast for the characters..Krishna⭐️, Pratigya⭐️, Kriya❤️.
Thanks for reading humri bakaity..Enjoy the sunday..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with your post...

Some are posting negative things for some very malicious and treacherous reasons. They come here with a hateful agenda to hurt forum members and to disrupt forum peace.  We need to deal with them sternly and should force them away.
idreeskhan123 thumbnail

millions of time agree with u krishtigya...i love this show and its all characters...i will support this show till  end time..hope our show will get the good position soon in trp chart...just wait n watch..sabar ka pahl mita hota ha..

Edited by idreeskhan123 - 12 years ago
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
10000000000000000000% agree with you Mehreen i will support it till the end. MKAP ,Kriya  rocks
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely Agree.This practice increasing day by day!! 😲 No one can stop you from Posting a topic. its a public forum. you have all the rights to criticize the show but it should be constructive criticism. If you don't like the show or the forum. FINE!! why to abuse?? 🤢 🤢  
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For those members Kristi would like to say If u dont like it leave it..let the other people who love this show and its characters enjoy the show.
plz dont ask people to leave the show...as a good fan and well wisher of the show it is our duty to encourage them to enjoy the show and give them hope that cvs wont dissapoint us and we will get good kriya track in future...i can bet everyone including me r frustrated abt the less screenspace for kriya and thats y they r expressing it in the forum...i dont think they hav any intention of leaving the show...but here people r asking them to leave the show instead of giving them hope...i agree that mkap is a great show but going thru troubled times...we shud stand with them and also encourage others to b patient...
i saw many posts asking people to leave the show...i dont know wether i shud call these people fans or enimies of the show...
just my POV
SORRY IF I HAV HURT ANYONEEdited by lovekriyan - 12 years ago
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kristi i like ur post n seriously m also agree with u but there we can discuss both gd n bad things of show then if discuss bad thing here then why u al take it so negative
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arooj

kristi i like ur post n seriously m also agree with u but there we can discuss both gd n bad things of show then if discuss bad thing here then why u al take it so negative

Its not the question of Good things or bad things. People using abusive language is not at all acceptable. You can definitely express your views but in a decent manner. We are here to enjoy the show together and have fun not to fight and abuse others!!

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post,topic.
i m with u.I always watch this show...becz i really like the show...outstanding starcast...
they show the reality...that how people r so mean...
that the only show which have the courage to show the reality...👍🏼...not like the other show who just show the filmi style of story...by adding masala and glamours clothes...but MKAP is not about this showoff,its about the actual problem.its contents which make MKAP show  unique.
but my problem is with Starplus why they wr not promoting it properly...
"Rishta wahi soch nayi" they show that tagline but they himself not trust  this.they r just promoting regresive show in the name of so called TRP.
i have one suggestion we have so many good writters on our forum ...why not they promote it thru FB...if channel doesn't do so...i know we all MKAPian can do it.
Edited by simmi.friends03 - 12 years ago