Episode 788: Khatra Radioactive Gas Ka 24/12/11 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Deep, making caps today? 🤣 Pls write the name of the actor below each cap. Warna pata nahi chalega ki koun hai.
Abhijeet ka hona aur na hona was barabar. Uff that protective cover
One big loophole or goof :

You might seen the doctors carefully at first scene of episode. The pastriwala,whom Daya,Nikhil and Kajol interrogated about the pastries, was one of the doctor.

Missed the episode... and not going to see it on YT as well...
Edited by Aditi_97 - 12 years ago
First and foremost the title read like 'Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka'
the episode was akin to this old one. but yes a load of differences to be found in terms of intelligence and plot construction. 
An important key factor went missing here by FW. In the above mentioned episode, Vivek is shown as the radioactive expert in the CID team as he had worked in an atomic lab prior to joining the CID. 
Here we see Vivek standing with newcomers Kajal and Nitin like a good little school boy watching listening to ACP.🤢
So, without any training and radioactive studies all seniors in CID are experts in handelling this case including Dr.Salunke and Dr.Tarika👏
So where does that leave Vivek?
ACP writing on board and giving lecture- this is what the sharp ACP of The Haunted Building is reduced to.
I wonder
1) Has FW or the writers met such man/woman before undertaking such stories?
2) Does FW or the writer know how sharp and quick witted such people are?
3) FW has not done its homework properly. Any thing concerned with radioactivity suits are always in blue colour. No other colour.
Any Indian visiting a particular hill station in Kerala can see this where mercury thermometer factory is situated and anyone can see this who visit the Trombay research facility.
4) Radioactive forensic lab is manned by people who are in the field of atomic science and no one like our CID doctors are allowed inside.

The plot could have been made more interesting if all the home work had been done properly. Not the cut copy paste which if followed gets below average marks.

Originally posted by visrom

Deep, making caps today? 🤣 Pls write the name of the actor below each cap. Warna pata nahi chalega ki koun hai.

Thats the first thing that my mom said to me after the episode..I was out for a long time today...Its no good doing the caps anyway...Maybe I should dress up in their manner and post my pics and write their names underneath..Kisi ko nahin pataa chalega...😈
Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
🤣
Koi masquerade Christmas party ke liye jane ka plan hi kya deeps? join karu?
Edited by mallikaBalu - 12 years ago
I will get this protective gear from a costume shop and then pose differently in the signature style of each one of them...but I don't think I will be able to manage turning suavely like Abhijeet does in his signature style...😆
I just saw the schedule. I have to do the WU🤢
All the best nandini.
think of all the wow pics in your potli as you do it😉