Episode 788: Khatra Radioactive Gas Ka 24/12/11 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
now jst half anhourleft for cid case to air...

hope its rockig...
fingers crossed/...
Case Title - Khatra Radioactive Gas Ka
Story Idea - Kankana Maitra
Screenplay - Abhihek Garg & ...(sorry i missed it)
Director - Salil Singh
so far i loved it ...
team distribution s good...
but no duo...scenes...

Kya yar! They r in that white suit all the time. Is that Abhijeet only or some duplicate! What's the point seeing like this?
Originally posted by visrom

Kya yar! They r in that white suit all the time. Is that Abhijeet only or some duplicate! What's the point seeing like this?

yaa diii apne to mere muhki baat chin li...

wats pint of watching it...
dont knw even which lady officer is there...😛whn they open mouth v known that its our kajal .😉
n daya sir missing...ummm...and he was seen only in parts of atable was there...😆😆
Kankana seems to be watching a lot of old cases and taking inspiration from them...
This kind of code was already solved 😊

Well, what to say.First we all are deprived from the opportunity of admiring our dear charismatic Abhijeet as his form is concealed behind the protective gear for a considerable period...I was enjoying ACP sir's performance despite getting the feeling that am attending a science cum moral lecture...Good to see Nikhil showing concern for someone apart from Daya. But the end was hurried...

And why were the ladies made to wear milk canister akin protective helmets?😕...Were they taking special care that their hairdo does not get spoiled?
Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
Pretty good episode. Atleast better than yesterday. Nice story, nice implements and good making. Idea was excellent. Now that should be the Christmass special.

Nikhil back after a long time with his form. He got much more dialouges. Acp led the investigations mostly. In few part Abhijeet made the command and done some good works. But Viivek stole the limelight mostly with his charismaa. Finally he got his due with extended dialouges and having discussions. Its proving FW wanted to make him the leader of new bandwagons. Kajol looked beautifull again and done some fabulous job. Her dialouge delivery was fluent today. Daya and Freddy made guest appearances. Sachin and AG maintained silent spectators mostly.
tis time the concept of the story was nice and kajal had some space...abhi sir was present thruout and vivek lukd awesome...i lykd it