Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So tons of bodies..
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'd say it was an acceptably good episode. Not sure why they went on to promote it as a "Christmas special" since the festivities had very little to do with it at the end, but the story and murder motive were sensible (only one gruesome murder is a pretty good track record for a NK story 😉 😆 ) and the execution + pacing was good as well.

Not satisfied with the team distribution, but Abhi sir was awesome during the interrogation scenes. 😃 ACP sir, Daya sir, Freddy and Vivek were great in their scenes as well (though ACP sir's slap has become a bit too common these days... methinks they should maintain its rarity, that's what makes it special!). I liked the supporting cast today too.

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to see ACP sir exhibiting his macho side even more extensively these days...😆
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Average episode. Nothing much to offer. A disaster for Christmas special. Performances were too very casual and bland.
Expecting better stories from tomorrow.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is not about the episode...there are some people quoting posts one after the other with an IF banner kind of thing.

This is extremely annoying in every thread. You may do anything on the Gen Discussion thread, but not on episode discussion threads. If you want to do it here, at least add a few lines of your own instead of just quoting posts.

Maybe it's an IF-organised absurd game, but if I see any such posts on these threads, I'll trash them, because the episode discussions are all getting cluttered. Sorry if I sound harsh.

maria-rock thumbnail

gooo episode...ACP sir was macho man of the epi...👏

interesting story but not much chritmas special...

Daya Abhi both r too good in their roles...

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will edit the first post toniight
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Well Kajol looked really beautiful with her different hairstyle. She was exotic beauty in that episode. 😃
maria-rock thumbnail
nice episode..good story ...ACP sir rock the whole episode...👏
maria-rock thumbnail
nice episode...new story...ACP sir rock the whole episode  👏