jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Logged on to the forum just now...and as my usual habit...i aimed my cursor right over the area where the CM is supposed to be so i can click full marks on it...only what do i see...NOTHING!! they took the CM off already!? thats not fair...the show was on for this past week...so our votes should count for this past week...so NOT FAIR!! *jaz crying*...someone pls tell me Geet isnt over!!
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ur right...i just noticed it..even though i visited the page ten times till now...but dint see it...πŸ˜”

but sadly geet is over...😭
Edited by aanappin - 12 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jnawaz

Logged on to the forum just now...and as my usual habit...i aimed my cursor right over the area where the CM is supposed to be so i can click full marks on it...only what do i see...NOTHING!! they took the CM off already!? thats not fair...the show was on for this past week...so our votes should count for this past week...so NOT FAIR!! *jaz crying*...someone pls tell me Geet isnt over!!
JAZ

yes this week should be included...but when were they fair to us...till now i don't know how we had low views when we had highest rating for all the other categories meaning GHSP had high following.so how is the view low...india forum left a bitter taste to all GHSPians for the past months for CM issue
Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Maya_P

yes this week should be included...but when was they fair to us...till now i don't know how we had low views when we had highest rating for all the other categories meaning GHSP had high following.so how is the view low...india forum left a bitter taste to all GHSPians for the past months for CM issue

totally agree with u till now we have not known what is views so how can we accept them to be fair in this case
really IF has left a bitter taste to all GHSP fans due to CM issue
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaaar i got the shock of my life when i did the same thing and realised the CM wasnt there again
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i agree!...been fighting since passed 6 weeks since GF dropped to #2 and we have had no real help from administration...the sad thing is that we had so many people come back for the last week ...that i am almost possitive that we would have been back to #1...since by vijay's own words...views are counted by how many different IP's come on the forum...hopefuly our last week would be reflected in the upcoming CM rankings...hey! we can always halla bol!πŸ˜ƒ

I know it is hard to digest, but we will have a new CM to hit for season 2 - don't give upπŸ‘πŸΌ
jnawaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abinash079

really IF has left a bitter taste to all GHSP fans due to CM issue

agreed...i never figured out how Geet had higher numbers than the other show, but still remained at #2...i was hoping it would exit on top like it deserved to be...but alas...that didnt happen

JAZ

If GHSP is not part of this week's update, we should definitely voice our opinions on that thread, we had taken it to 150 pages once when it was unfair, so we can do itπŸ‘πŸΌ  GHSP does not deserve the treatment it has got by the algorithms in place 😊
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
same here Jaz :(
it became my habit..every time i came to GF..my cursor automatically moved to the rating
uff but this is so not fair that they took it out soo soon 😑