India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

No More CM!?

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Logged on to the forum just now...and as my usual habit...i aimed my cursor right over the area where the CM is supposed to be so i can click full marks on it...only what do i see...NOTHING!! they took the CM off already!? thats not fair...the show was on for this past week...so our votes should count for this past week...so NOT FAIR!! *jaz crying*...someone pls tell me Geet isnt over!!
JAZ

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkaa.amalu123erumzaheer9staroneserialsunknown.sanu3108DilsayMaya_Pshalini01ninandOmaRamdassroseinbloomhopehotjaspreetm2815-Nia04-Giraffidaeundisclosed

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
ur right...i just noticed it..even though i visited the page ten times till now...but dint see it...Unhappy

but sadly geet is over...Cry

Edited by aanappin - 17 December 2011 at 8:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilsayjnawazundisclosed

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

Logged on to the forum just now...and as my usual habit...i aimed my cursor right over the area where the CM is supposed to be so i can click full marks on it...only what do i see...NOTHING!! they took the CM off already!? thats not fair...the show was on for this past week...so our votes should count for this past week...so NOT FAIR!! *jaz crying*...someone pls tell me Geet isnt over!!
JAZ

yes this week should be included...but when were they fair to us...till now i don't know how we had low views when we had highest rating for all the other categories meaning GHSP had high following.so how is the view low...india forum left a bitter taste to all GHSPians for the past months for CM issue

Edited by Maya_P - 17 December 2011 at 8:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazundisclosed

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P

Originally posted by jnawaz

JAZ

yes this week should be included...but when was they fair to us...till now i don't know how we had low views when we had highest rating for all the other categories meaning GHSP had high following.so how is the view low...india forum left a bitter taste to all GHSPians for the past months for CM issue

totally agree with u till now we have not known what is views so how can we accept them to be fair in this case
really IF has left a bitter taste to all GHSP fans due to CM issue

Maya_Pjnawaz

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
yaaar i got the shock of my life when i did the same thing and realised the CM wasnt there again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

i agree!...been fighting since passed 6 weeks since GF dropped to #2 and we have had no real help from administration...the sad thing is that we had so many people come back for the last week ...that i am almost possitive that we would have been back to #1...since by vijay's own words...views are counted by how many different IP's come on the forum...hopefuly our last week would be reflected in the upcoming CM rankings...hey! we can always halla bol!Big smile

Maya_Pjnawaz

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Maya_Pjnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

really IF has left a bitter taste to all GHSP fans due to CM issue

agreed...i never figured out how Geet had higher numbers than the other show, but still remained at #2...i was hoping it would exit on top like it deserved to be...but alas...that didnt happen

JAZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index