Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: daniel_4ever

but but...wat are we discussing... arrey plz tell me πŸ˜•

discussing abt endin the debate on 5th may😊

zara29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: achal

well , that depends on whether scars and wounds and bruises and fingernails can be made into horcruxes or not ....πŸ˜†

ok , sorry for the sarcasm 😳 .... on a more serious note , achal is arguing FOR harry dying ... so if the scar is a horcrux then Harry is not (except for the fact that it is stuck on harry's forehead ) so does harry necessarily need to die for the scar to go ?

Here's my answer:

Valid point again, but we have to remember that before this we were only dealing with non-living things that were Voldemort's horcruxes. I'm sure it'll take a lot of effort and a very powerful spell to remove a soul from a horcrux.. Remember when Dumbledore tried to remove the soul from the ring, his whole hand, on which he was wearing the ring, was destroyed. And, that was only when he was wearing the horcrux.. Now imagine what would happen if you were the horcrux, or part of you, like your scar is the horcrux, and you're trying to remove the soul from it.. It is also important that Harry's scar is on his forehead, since if they tried to remove the soul from his scar, then his brain, the most important part of the body will be destroyed.. If this is tried, then Harry's whole body could be useless, and it might be worse than dying for him, or he might die.. So, it'll be better for him to just commit suicide in this case..

very good point achal..!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š...i.e Harry's scar is the horcrux..& its on his forehead...so obviously if sum1 tried to remove voldy's soul from his scar,harry's brain will be destroyed...[coz as v know in that ring case..DD's hand was destroyed]...so its most likely 4 harry 2 die....than 2 go through sucha terrible pain...😳

zara29 thumbnail

Destroying, I think, only means killing the soul within that object... Remember in the second book, Harry uses the snake's poisonous teeth and just attacks the diary with his, so that the soul died, but the object still remained.. In case of the ring, what might have happened might be that Dumbledore might have been using some kind of poision or something to kill the soul within that ring, and that same poison might have caused his hand to be the way it was.. So, if they tried to take that scar out of Harry, or take the soul out of that scar, than it might end up bring very dangerous for Harry..[/quote]

yup! v already discussed ths point that if sum1 try 2 destroy the soul which harry's scar possesses...It might destroy harry's brain & it wud be more dangerous 4 him😳

[quote=achal]

About horcruxes having special marks, it might be possible.. Maybe it is something small, and barely noticable.. I dunno about that... And also when u're talking about that u're forgetting that we're saying the scar is the horcrux, not Harry, so it might be imposible for the scar to have a mark referring that it is a hrocrux, or it might even be the real mark of the horcrux.. Meaning that since this horcrux wasn't supposed to be made by Voldy, maybe when it was accidentally created, it took that shape (the mark of the horcrux), and rested on Harry's head?

yeh!me too think the same that the night when voldy killed potters...& when he tried 2 kill harry...the spell backfired &  his soul split into two so this accidently tranferred voldy's soul 2  harry's scar & it took that shape[the mark of horcrux]

zara29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi_rox

I was thinking of closing the debate on 5th May as it my birthday and plus my exams r getting over that day πŸ˜ƒ . anyone has any problem wid the date???????

i dont hav any problem with this date😊

btw Manshi,Happy birthday in adavanceπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
btw ppl... i was wondering....

what are we discussing bout.. i m so confused...

too confused for my own good!! πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
albusdumbledore thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara29

i dont hav any problem with this date😊

btw Manshi,Happy birthday in adavanceπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

yeah 5th may is fine by me too. also happy b'day in advance.

rite you are there .......

tejas

hazelgirl thumbnail
i think we shud have a new debate topic πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
achal thumbnail

Lolz! Just the same topic we were discussing before, Harry's death...
ishu124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazelgirl

i think we shud have a new debate topic πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

noooooooo!!!!!!!πŸ˜›

i think i hv all ready lost my mind in this deabte not a other 1 or i will gooooooooooo wakco!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

ME N RUKAL DI ON THE SAME BOAT!!!!😳 NOT VERT SECURING!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†IM AFRAID SHE WILL LOSE HER MIND N PUSH ME OFF ANY SEC....NOW!!!πŸ˜‰

oye bhai sooo watz up.... havent heard much from u in a looooooong time or hv u 4got this Lil Sis of urs??????

Edited by ishu124 - 18 years ago
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think thts quiet a good idea....
v will go in a one game>one debate>one game>one debate order...
if thts fine with u guyz...
do come up with some good games which will b started once this debate ends 😊