Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Something we missed regarding VirMan

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So it's been a full week since we've had any new VirMan scenes, so to pass time, I've been watching there old ones to get my fix.  In episode 14, after the rokka, in the VirMan scene where he tells her about seeing Manan, Virat talks about how Manvi shouldn't be afraid about remaining single and not finding a guy to marry.  He says, "Tum sundar ho, susheel ho, atche ghar ki ladkai ho. HAMARI bhi shaadi ho jayegi."  Yay!  That gave me hope that perhaps they were alluding to VirMan getting together sooner than later, but that was episode 14, and we're close to 60 something now, so I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope it happens soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously a m totally agree with u my fingers are also crossed n i m impatiently waiting 4 the love track of virman n the time  when we ppl discuss dere romantic scenes :) n i wish n i hope the time will come soon
Virman4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahhh I love that scene <3 I thought that the Virman track was gonna start soon to but the CV's love to torture! I'm eagerly waiting for it to happen 😳 I hope that we get some Virmanlicious scene's this week!  Edited by Virman4lyf - 12 years ago
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I love Virman, I am obsessed with them 😆
Btw, I thought he says "tumhari bhi shaadi ho jayegi"
Actually, I personally feel that his accent can be a bit weird at times and we can misunderstand words.
Desi_angel90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
True I noticed that too.. I loved that scene! The way he was asking her all the questions and she gave the instant answers like haan and nahin.. It felt like they were More then bhabhi ki behna and jiju ka chep brother hahaha
icehammer92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haha! you noe what after reading this post i went back on youtube to watch the scene and i realise it too... and it brought a BIG Smile on my face! Thankz Yaar! Really looking forward to more of VirMan scenes!! :D

vanilla.ice thumbnail
Virat and manvi are soo cute, loved that scene, hope to see more of them
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really wanna c more VirMan scenes!!!⭐️😊