Sunny is a Jealous little ...

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sunny always seemed to have it for the pretty girls. She was constantly commenting on Mahek and Shonali often for no reason. With Shonali she just crossed all limits when she started commenting on her dress, her heels, her relationships, her expressions everything. It almost came across as if she was jealous of Sho.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm not sure if she is jealous, but she sure can be a mean spirited bully - the Sky effect.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yea sunny and sky jodi made in hell.
skyrulez thumbnail
jealous of Shonali ...are u serious???
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she knows all the girls in the house are much better than her in every which way...no matter how pretty and cute she tries to be...ppl wont look at her with respect like they would to others...like u say it on indian tv tht no one forced u and u dont care if ppl hate u and ur proud of it...phir ye sab kiya hai...ohh i do these  things, donno wat shonali is doing, wat does she think of herself and blah blah...u cannot make a bad thing look good...a shit is a shit!!!...next season bb will call a gay couple to promote gay loveaffairs in india๐Ÿ˜ก
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Bazinga02

.next season bb will call a gay couple to promote gay loveaffairs in india๐Ÿ˜ก

And what would be so wrong in that? ๐Ÿ˜•

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I used to like sunny but ever since she has become juhi b***ch I am starting to hate her.  I agree she is the type of person who is really proud of her looks. She wants to eliminate anyone who even tries to challenge her on that. Sunny or juhi needs to go this week. 

Sunny and Juhi were taking potshots at Sho-Sho in uncensored videos.

The way Sunny and Juhi were trying to turn Sky against Amar in one uncensored video adding that the three of them should be safe next week; I think they might target Sky soon after that. From their knight in shining armor to villain.
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Co_Co

๐Ÿ˜†

SERIOUSLY FUNNY THREAD.what in Sonali make anybody jealous ???

๐Ÿ˜†

Ask Sunny because she sure is behaving like a jealous ... Never seen Sho or the other girls pick on a woman for her looks dress sense everything the way Sunny does. And she manages all this even without knowing Hindi properly.