Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was fantastic hayley..

starting with anji and everyone else leaving home was a good thing coz these two could spend some quality time together and he confessed making her forget all worries was awesome..

he ll now make her every wish in her list come true.. and he is not the one who will let go of her so i will take it as he had taken her abroad and underwent some treatments and they lived happily ever after :)

coz i dont want to see them worried be it fiction.. i love them so much u see :) :)

loved the whole SS..thanks a ton for writing it..

waiting for more from u :) :).. thanks for ur pms!!!!!
asumi thumbnail
"To get married" ... "you can check that off too"  that was THE most heart warming thing! 😊

"the memories of what only seemed like fleeting moments, were all he was going to have left one day !!"   that was like bitter sweet!! the fact that he decided he will cherish every second was sweet.. but the reality behind the words was bitter!! B-E-A-U-TifUL!!

You left the ending on open - that was good too 😊
Amazing amazing !! loved reading the whole thing..
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantabulous!!!!

I loved this beautifully crafted story of yours...

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!! that was fantastic!! 

and loved that you left it open ended, i know this girl, Julia in my neighbour hood and she got cured from the lekumia! 

awesome work!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hayley..i realy appreciate u 4 takin up dis concept n making it very realistic..n m very emotional abt cancer..since i hv lst my luvd ones 2 it.
Bt i must say u carried off excellently..thou 2nd last chap ws too muc to take in.

As 4 suggestn 4 nxt..i wud say y dnt u write sumthing cheerful n luvly on Arhi.
Wud b lookin 4wd 2 ur wrk.
Tanx 4 pm..realy luvd ur SS.
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this story is making me cry but i cant stop reading it!😭
kkg-asr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was so touching... 😭
Brilliantly written Hayley...👏
U really know how to capture our emotions...
Waiting eagerly for your next PM..😉

rockinggirl555 thumbnail
This is awesome. U left me speechless again...
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh shit
hayley
u ended this so early.
I just completed prev. Parts last night , i bookmarked tht parts for readingand here u ended this.
U know what this chap. Remind me of hindi film ankhiyon ke jharo khe se (sachin is hero).
Arnav never speak anything with anyone this is his biggest prob.
Accor. To me u ended this at right spot:)
Ur words spoke more than dialouges in ur every work.
It is such treat to read it feeling every word.
U perfectly potrayed d emotions of arhi or anyone going through this.
Loved it. Loved it.
And sorry for not commmenting on pre. Parts.
Waiting for ur new work.:)
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

😭

Hmmm this emoticon is what I am going through now ...but yes I also have small smile in my lips...😊.

See I love Harry Potter series and in the movie version of the Last part if I rememeber right...
Dumbledore says "Do not Pity the dead, Pity the Living, who live without LOVE"

Well I have always felt these wrods are so true...Actually the truth in these words make me sometimes think how life would be if love is not found...probably there would be success, money in some cases even purposeful to the world!!!! etc but wouldn't it be empty!!!!!

See your work has made me all philosophical and cheesy right!!!! Apologies*holds years!!!!!*

Well there are so many things I wnat to write about your SS which may make it very long but will try to short and sweet about it...ok!!!!

and well if I get a time I will write a review for it like for books and send it across to you...if and only if you don't mind!!!!!

Part 1 - Dawn => Well it did start with all positivity of Khushi thinkging about telling Anjali and Arnav also having his thoughts about though not with love but then isn't that special about these two??? And the way they both argue...it ended with Khushi falling harshly and Arnav didn't cath her this time...was it signifying something...i didn't think much!!!
Part 2 - Warning Sign=> I guess the dream in itself was the warning sign...right...but Khushi mom wanted her to be brave ...hmmm now the truce between the two and trust Khushi to hide it not only from him but to everybody else and refuseing to climb in the car
Part 3- Cracks in the pavement => I felt this to be a very pholosophical title...Evidently signfying that how her family is important to her and probably in between Khushi and Arnav!!!! even if they are temprorary!!!! Loved your description of emotion as always and Khushi and Arnav confrontation!!!! Cracks in the pavement of Khushi life...
Part 4- All good things => My favorite part...I know now you guys will be thinking thats because its dedecateed to me well yup its right but more than that...it had so many sweet things baout Arnav and Khushi...His breaking his things and then the garden...his despreateness to see her at the same time his anger...gosh i just love him!!!! And Khushi well I simply adore this girl what else turst her to search for a mirror in store room and saving his number as Laad governer...anf the last scene for some time i was fearing she will not tell him beause she has habit of hiding her pain to the people whom she loves right???? But then he is not just one the family member she loves...She and he are one...soulmates right????
Loved that part...and yes like some a bit it reminded me of Walk to Remember but somehow could more associate myself with your story and cried more for your than i did for the sotry or the movie...I am serious no idea probaly because i connect with ARhi much more than i did with Landon or Jamie...
When i finished reading that part just hoped that All good things come to an end is not what you wanted to tell!!!1 and yup i was right because in next part
Part 5- Holing on and letting go =>  I dunno about others for me this part is full of positivity...Well for one both have confessed and as i already told what is life without love and both have found it which in itself is a very content thing if you ask me!!!!! their live as for me is notw complete ...well for leaving the ending in the open, I loved it no doubt they confessed their love..what more was needed and now yup i am sure the strength of Arnav's and her parents love will keep her strong that was what the dream meant right!!!

Hmmm well guess it already is too long and apologies for quoting your whole story the last time couldn't help it will restrain myself the next time from quoting this much...however sorry long comments are my weakness especailly when the charachters are those with whom i connect with whose smile makes me smile and tears make me cry and for that credit goes to you!!!!!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

You are star!!!!!
⭐️ 
Edited by uniquebluerose - 12 years ago