Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapphire_gyal38 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry for the REALLY, REALLY late comment 😕 
I don't normally comment as I don't always have time...
But I had 2 comment for dis... It was such an emotional piece, I was crying so much... Your work has always touched me and I'm totally hooked onto your work... Whenever I see that you have uploaded, I drop everything I'm doing and read your post. (Normally a bit late though- like a week late) 
But I think your doing an awesome job and keep it up 👍🏼 
princezsafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heeyaaa!
I'm sorry I've been busy with loads, rather bucket-loads of work and things going on at uni. So I haven't logged on to the forum for the whole month now :(

Anyway, forgot the story so read it from the start, made the ending all the more better to read and feel at the same time =)

I'm amazed, flabbergasted at this sensuous, thoughtful, highly creative and beautiful piece of writing =)

That's the most sensible thing I've written on this forum just for you :)

Most of the time I end up blabbering, going all-high about ArHi on the forum but I was truly awed by your writing!

Keep writing more! xoxo

meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pls continue soon and pls pm me
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome story srsly made me cry, u wrote so beautifully <3
TimelessBeautyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I've been looking for this ss for a while now. I remember reading it and bookmarking it, but my pc exploded and I had to get a laptop. I lost all the bookmarks and forgot to buddy you. But I finally found it!! I loved this work of yours. Truly beautiful. Loved reading it. I just buddied you.
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was very good. I was crying throughout the whole thing. I loved the ending! Great work, and keep it up!
callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing SS. I just cried so much while reading.
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was trying my utmost not to cry and be realistic but couldn't just do it. Everytime I watch A walk to remember or read it I remind it's just a story but still ending up crying and breaking my heart,I did the same with this SS today.

Well constructed,beautifully written. Fantastic. My heart went out to a couple who decide to be strong for each other and go on to live creating memories.
i_luv_arshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
separation and death are inevitable, they re the bitter truths man try to ignore but they still remain at the door step waiting to sneak in through the gaps... this story was just amazing, the way u portrayed the feelings in both of them.. i was always apprehensive on how u would end it but i am glad u dint end it on a sad note. although in life tragedies are more common than "happily forever".
this love it can do wonders, i hope it persists in this harsh world atleast among stories for happy and loving couples are now in the endangered list
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry 4 the late response & i loved the way u left the ending ambiguous. wonderful!