Frequent Posters

Ipkkndworld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very well written..update soon
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hayley, you're a fantastic writer πŸ‘and I love sad stories, stirred my emotions and made me cry πŸ˜­
But then again, I'm special becos I have taps behind my eyes, so- πŸ˜³

Anyway, loved, loved your update... And I'm really sad I missed your birthday πŸ₯³
Pease accept my belated birthday wishes, all the best of the best to you always, my dear... 

And here's a special gift for you and your HOLG FF:

(to Arnav)
My heart beats on when it should not,
I keep breathing when I should stop,
This pain inside, it just won't cease,
Just hold me tight, won't you please?

(to Kushi)
I cry all night just thinking of you,
Imagining just what you're going through,
There is no life for me with you gone,
I can't let you go, no, I must hold on...

Pretty sad, huh? Should suit the mood...
Can't wait for the last part, I'll just go and get the buckets ready as I can foresee a real tear-jerker? 
Or maybe not? You're just full of surprises!

zobsheh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am a silent reader of your work Hayley ..i have even read "tearing ourselves apart" and it was beautiful but this update of yours forced me to write a comment...A wonderfully written update Hayley...you are a fabulous writer but please it is an earnest request please don't make the ending sad...please update soon and give us a new year present with a happy ending πŸ˜Š
Richie-Rich thumbnail
That was heartbreaking! 
All the parts are so stunning! πŸ‘
But the last chapter...you left me dumbfounded!!
I could very well imagine the pain that both of them were going through...
And to see them like that...Arnav first being totally stupefied and then falling to pieces...it made my entire being ache for them!! πŸ˜­
The way Khushi said that she didn't want to strain her family by letting them know and Arnav's reaction to it - All so beautifully written!!
And then finally the 'I could never hate you' - so much of truth in it...I smiled meekly through my tears at that line!! 
And I'm not exaggerating Hayles...your writing had the power to take me through an emotional roller coaster!! :P

P.S - I knew I said I wouldn't be able to read and all. But I had taken a half an hour break...and this sure as hell proved to be worth it!! :)

Continue soon πŸ˜Š

ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWww dear fantastic =)

Superb dear

have no words to say how wonderful your update coz all the above feel ordinary to me when describing your talent =)

Anyways sad coz this will end soon but do continue this story as soon as you can and hope you'll do it before 2011 ends and start a new long story like your previous FF in 2012 =) =) =)

Well continue sooonnn =) waiting
princezsafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your writing is Great!

Please don't get me wrong..but why cancer, WHY CANCER? :(((

I'll be depressed for the rest of my life, if anyone in that matter, had cancer in IPKKND :((
princezsafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your writing is Great! I really felt the pain in Khushi and Arnav...but hey

Please don't get me wrong..but why cancer, WHY CANCER? :(((

I'll be depressed for the rest of my life, if anyone in that matter, had cancer in IPKKND :((
andru_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful written. I love how you portray the scene. This was  GORGEOUS. β­οΈ Thanks for the PM. 
SmileyStar thumbnail
First of all, i've been waiting for this update a looonggg time ;) and when i finally got it, it made me cry!! Amazing update Hayley! Beautifully written :D :D
sanash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just read all the updates its so sad- so well written though ahh Ive become hooked on your writing again keep it up