Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zafi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
THat was so sad and heart breaking.πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜”
Hopefully you'll cheer us up with the next part.
Update soon. THanks.
Ended thumbnail
this is the best update ever. so sad and emotional. poor arnav and khushi. i really hope arnav feels like he needs to spend more time with khushi and tell her what he really feels. hope khushi does get cured or something. so depressing but i love angst. 
xxx
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As depressing as that was, it was brilliantly written! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the update and PM!
whisperer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
this is soo depressing😭😭😭
but it is beautifully written
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it..it was really heart wrenching
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was tragic.  Is she going to die??
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hayley!!

That was impressive!! The emotions, the temperament, the feelings, the reactions!! were brilliant!. Don't worry about writing depressive stuff, trust me people go through that everyday in their lives. 

looking forward to the next part!
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yippe dedicated all of us...*Jumps around the room in glee and does a jig around the room*
Dad stares at me to check if i have lost it and so i quickly compose myself and resume reading the story...
And after reading i am like πŸ˜­/...wow what delicate sentimental and mild tragic story!!!!

Thank you everyone for the wonderful response to this SS, you guys are awesome. This update goes out to all of you and especially to uniquebluerose

She cursed silently in a whisper at not being able to find a mirror in the storeroom. 

So typical of our real Khushi...trust her to search for mirror in the store room

Originally posted by: ccuteaangel

Khushi snapped her eyes away from him, fuming at having given in and tried to take a step back only to find herself being held in place by her shoulders, sending a strike of warmth through her against the cold wind that sent her heart racing.

"Khushi.." he breathed, reaching up to cup her face with his hand, and use his thumb to gently wipe at the few specks of dried blood still clinging to her cheeks.

She stood mesmerised by his eyes filled with worry as he concentrated on removing any disruptions to her usually flawless skin. Feeling herself heat up she swiftly turned around, letting loose a single long strand of wavy hair from her messy bun. He held on to her arm as she reached out for the door.

I swooned and could have dies here you know such fantastic description how they both feel...and their actions of reassurance without words!!!!! 

"Wait" he ordered, slowly wiggling out of his blazer and bending to place it on her shoulders. She resisted lightly at first, but gave into his angry glare, letting him wrap her in his warmth. She could smell his perfume, sending her mind into a haze.

Hey this reminded me of so many Sharukh pics and Payal and Aaksh scene the other day you know because precisely at that moment I was thinking how it would be if Arnav offered Khushi his coat and then unlike the rain incident in first couple of months, this time he would give without and anger an she would accept...and dear cute angel you made my Arhi dream come trueπŸ€—

The doctor had asked what his relation was to the patient. Family? Relative? Friend?

His hesitation in that one moment had been enough to convince the doctor that he was nothing more than a concerned external spectator, legally, he had no obligation to tell him.

Oh gosh he and his hesitation...and the doctor and his legality😑..can't he sense Arnav loves Khushi and is asking because of it...

πŸ€ͺSorry...well you see i expect the whole world to understand their love...thats why

On the fourth, fifth and seventh days he had driven up to her house and waited outside with bated breath for her to step out so her could see her... 

And he wanted nothing but happiness for her.

Oh gosh that so sweet of Arnav now my vision is blurred and glazed I am reading through my tears ok let me wash up and come and continue!!!!!

Anjali was slightly confused by his concern but told him anyway

Well its about time she opens her eyes!!! 

"What? Where?" Anjali asked confused, watching as Arnav left "Oh wait, at least take the sweets" she called out to an empty corridor, finally slapping her forehead in frustration and walking away.

He drove like a maniac...He was too afraid of what she would think, because he cared now. It wasn't like with everyone else. ...He picked the glass on his bedside table up and threw it against the wall, watching as it shattered against the green paint, followed by a photo frame and his laptop that had been innocently lying on his bed ...until his garden lay in pieces.

*Sighs*...You have beautifully captured the real Arnav and his actions dear...

Bravo three cheers to you!!!!

I could feel you thinking from the POv of Arnnav or should I say from the POV of literally CVs or the directors who crated the superb character Arnav and you have captured his essence...

Love you for this dear!!!!

She breathed in deeply, taking in the intoxicating smell of his perfume. ...

She went through her contacts and heaved in a large breath of air as his number appeared under Laad Governer...

At least she had spent so much time with him, laughing and crying, even if she couldn't have him, she still had those moments. She would have to make them enough.

awww cho sweet this was...I am grinning and smiling sadly through my tears now...she has saved his number as Laad governer...wow...

Hey you are not bored let me tell you something in my office I had friend of mine who was fun loving and always teasing and making  silly comments...and you know once after a tiff with her husband..she had named his number with id "Imsai Arasan" [It actually means torture king lol and actually is filmy refrence to comedy character who enacted as king in that movie!!!!!]

Her emotions here are so cute...her smelling his coat...and her thoughts about not being able to have him just broke my heart you know!!!!

😳

it was like he could breathe again.

This was your master piece dialogue!!!!πŸ‘

For some reason she wanted to tell only him...

She wanted him, and she didn't care what would come in between that, she would try her hardest, even if it was only for a little while.

Wow thats another superb line from you...three cheers!!! πŸ˜Š

She nodded against the phone and he smiled knowing how she was responding

😳...I was so happy to read this line...this is called soul mates!!! 

The dilemma of Khushi and her wanting him but not wanting to worry him was so superbly described by you!!!! 

The image of her had sent his heart plummeting. ...water hit her like it was bruising her soft skin.

Another superb description of emotional scene i could literally visualize it as if i were directing these or watching it like a movie on huge screen all alone in theater!!!! 

Then came the bombshell...sorry even quoting it was rather painful and I couldn't you know why...it because you have written it so well you have made this story immortal like that Romeo Juliet...at least for me!!!!!

Your description of rain and his emotion on the truth being revealed the unsaid question...hanging in air by all of us and her answer to it!!!! His valiant effort in putting trying and putting up a composed picture...their love for each was simply superb!!!!  

"It's really going to be okay, I mean, my parents... and yours? I can meet them, and hey.. it was going to happen one day right" she said smiling, resisting against her voice cracking and breaking down in tears.

Trust Khushi to say such thing!!!!

She watched him hold her hand close to his cheek, finally kissing it with his wet lips. Holding a piece of her close to him. The image broke her heart. She shouldnt have done this. It wasn't worth seeing him like this, even if he would have found out at some point. The relief of having told him and the pain at his state stood conflicting her emotions in her mind.

Hey this is another couple of wonderful lines by you...your words were so bautiful

I am such a depressive writer

I hope this was a good read and the length made up for the delay. Please do leave likes, comments and criticism, they inspire me.

depressive...hey yes!!! it was but because you are so talented that you make us feel the pain of your characters!!!! Kudos to you...not everybody can do that!!!πŸ‘

And our comment inspire you...come on...its the likes of you who inspire me to write such long comment...
 Psst...it my pathetic attempt at writing see how miserably i failed...I have in name appreciating quoted almost you whole story half the way then i controlled myself...you know!!!!

And once again thanks for mentioning me...I love you!!!!!
Thanks for the update...eager to see how you plan to end this...😊
Edited by uniquebluerose - 12 years ago
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hayley u made me cry soo much today, how could uu !!! 

arghhh !
but thanks for the update babes X
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Oh hayley that was really awesome..

very emotional but was too good to read.. pls dont let khushi die.. poor arnie he is all worried to the core now..

it was good reading ur update.. waiting for the next part.. :)

thanks for pm!!!