Frequent Posters

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
sad but beautifully written
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
damn  that made me cry and i hate to cry love it is was so damn sad she is trying to  be strong for everyone love it and hate so sad and heartbreaking yet so perfectly written so emotionally felt awesome update 
monkeydog18 thumbnail
Nooo please don't kill her. I cried when I read it. I remember naddiyas os was Khushi and Arnav get married, she lives a few months, died of tumor and Arnav lives in her memories and died in pain a year later! And she went around saying sorry for like 3 days! So please don't kill her
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heart-wrenching update 😭 felt like crying reading this... u have to cure khushi  and make them united😭
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh Hailey that was so beautifully written..that scene b/w ArHi...so heart breaking..i could feel all the emotions so well..the way she breaks down the news to him..his disbelief..denial..n finally acceptance n the pain coming in..trying to deal with it..trying to find a way to salvage it..do anything to have her a moment more in his life...
n then her need for him..just him n nothing from him...she needed him to be the one to know..the only one she wanted to share her pain with..the way she wants to comfort him to ease his pain at having told it...oh i had tears when i read it all..
just so beautifully written..u have outdone urself once again!!a perfect update..loved it.
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hayles 😭

That was depressing and yeah emo-ish fo sure.
I had a feeling something like this was going to happen, but cancer?!?! Ahhh! The word itself sends shivers down anyones spine, and though this is fictional, I could feel the pain and agony that both Khushi and Arnav are going through. But you'll fix this up and give us a happy ending right? I hope soo...

Truly a heartbreaking part...but loved it! Especially, Arnav and Khushi <3

Do continue sooner this time :)
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tht was definitely very depressing like you said... but i loved it!!
the way you write is just beautiful!! i had goosebumps while reading it!!! abos**tely loved the way you wrote down arnav's and khushi's emotions!! AMAZING JOB HAYLEY!!! thanks a bunch for the pm!!
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Cancer?????? I hope it can be treated... I've sammy's irrevocablely yours in dat ff geet had lukemia as well nd died at d end she makes me cry in dat ff so many time...
So if u r planning make cry so tell me in advance.
Targaryen thumbnail
oh god!! so emotional!!! had a lump in my throat while reading it😭

u r a faab writer!!! i really mean it😊
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Terrfifc update hayley, really sad though! I had tears in my eyes whilst reading it! 😭 The scene between arhi was superbly written hayley and really emotional. I cant wait to read the next part!