IPKKND SS: Holding On and Letting Go, Parts 1-5 :) - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww, I almost cried. This was so so soo beautifully written!

Hayley you are a perfectionist, you always manage to bring out all the emotions in your writing and I love it! (: The way they both broke down for each other was so sad but extremely beautiful, I could imagine everything in my head. I can't wait for the next update! Continue soon! (:

--Garima
That was heart wrenching 😭😭. You are an AMAZING writer!👏
Is she gonna be alright??

Thanks for the PM. So sad. You wrote the scene so beautifully.
really u r a  terrific writer... m feelng bad 4 khusi ... now arnav ll realise the importance of khusi in his lyf ... no more hide and seek thng !!!!!!!❤️
Amazing update Hayley <3

The way you write is beautiful :)

I sort of expected Cancer with what the bleeding and stuff, but it was heartbreaking just the same :|

The interaction between Arnav and Khushi was so well written! Very subtle yet so intense :)

Great job <3

xoxo
Aanya
itx really depressing but lovely update

hope arnav help her and she accept his help.

update soon plz
i had tears in my eyes reading this... god hayley... it was amazing... now i knw wat y mean by ore stories r almost similar ( reason i breathe) but this thing is wayy too heart breaking... awesome.. loved itEdited by Lyraa99 - 12 years ago
that was amazing Hayley! So depressing but yet so perfectly described. It was stunning. You really have outdone yourself this time hun. It was awesome
OMG!! Wat an update...so emotional😭 but BEAUTFULLY written
The way u expressed their pain in every sentence  was just WOW!
I Reallyyy loved it. PM me the nxt part thnx😊
nice update...very emotional.
Its good that khushi finally shared her problem with Arnav. she tried to be strong and happy for him knowing that the truth will be very hard for him. Arnav will not let anything happen to her, he will fight for her till the end taking care of her with all his heart and soul.
please continue soon
thanks for the PM