Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very amazing update but a depressing one :( :D and i want more updates! Go back to your home and give us long and fast updates! Hehehe :D :D
And Happy Birthday in advance!! Hope you have an amazing one! :D
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LOVELY!
entertainment factor? THERE!
but as u said, SADNESS washed over me. everyones so miserable! whyyy
tell us what she has!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
What Is Wrong With Khushi ?! She Is Bleeding SOOO Much :( 🥺 Hope Arnav Founds Out . I Want Him To Help Her 😳 Do Update Soon ðŸ¤—
Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Hayley,

Firstly Happy Birthday to you in advance. I hope you have a great birthday with many more happy days to come.

Holding On and Letting Go is so well written as are all your works. You have captured the desperation and sadness and pathos of Khushi so well. You've created such a tragic character that her every feeling and thought is so beautifully laid out for the reader to connect with.

I love the way you write. There is so much emotion to your writing. The grief and emptiness she feels is beautifully portrayed. A work of art to say the least. Wonderful writing. I also love how you have captured Arnav's fear and desperation for her. Very well constructed plot as always.

Take care and have a fantastic birthday.

Best Wishes to you on your special day:)

KF
Missbantu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃Awesome update, very teary 😭😭but still great. Thanks fro the pm as always.😊

Happy Birthday in advance🥳🥳🥳

It's your birthday and I can't be there😳
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer😆
Have a happy birthday🥳, I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true.😊 May you have a great time tomorrow and find happiness in everything you do. 😉

Happy Birthday Again
Absolutely loved this! So excited for the next part! :D
Ended thumbnail
oh man!! still dont know whats wrong with khushi. poor khushi suffering alone. loved arnav's concern :(
and a very happy birthday for you! (if i dont come online 2moro, lol) hope the new chapter of your life brings much happiness and joyful memories.
xxx
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I'm impossibly restless now.. if you don't update the next part soon, then I dont know if the weird heat I'm feeling in my chest and head will ever go away..! Please update soon.. I 'need' to know what's wrong with Khushi..!!!!!

Beautifully worded amazing update..

Continue soon..
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLES! Hope you have a great one hun <3

and as for the part, depressing for sure! Whats up with Khushi, Im really curious as to what the doctor has said, and Im hoping she continues to vent it all out to Arnav, and hopefully, she'll speak up and say the truth.

Cant wait for the next! Enjoy your birthday :)
that was devastating and in all the good ways! im so torn up inside after reading this! you are amazing!

o and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! wish u have a fun filled one!