India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who else is with me? (Page 7)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Bristy, well needed post.  Hopefully it will make a difference for members to understand that constructive criticism about a character is not bashing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rain

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Lovely post bristy!!!! I am in definitely... i love IPKKND and its forum like i have never loved any show and any other forum..

This was much needed post right now actually!! guys pls dont fight over petty issues and just lets enjoy discussing abt our favourite show in a healthy means obviously...

Thanks for the pm hun!!

the_rain

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Bristy! Am totally with you!

However, wasn't even aware of all these negative threads. LOL

the_rain

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM my friend! Just saw your post! I TOTALLY agree! 100%! I only joined India Forums because of IPKKND!
It has stayed the Number 1 forum for the past 6 months because everyone here is SO passionate about ARHI and SARUN!

So lets NOT loose sight of this! New entry or not... I love this show and will stick with it as long as they stay true to the original essense of the story! The great chemistry of ARHI is maintained and the story and THEIR story continues to evolve and move forward!

ALl the rest of it is just "white noise" to me! I am sure the "sensible" members of this forum concure!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25smitarthe_rainpinky_blueskiesSillyPepper.Sad.But.True.

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
You said it all.

I-F has given me all that you have mentioned. I am sure this is true for many of us.

I enjoy the humour and the easy camaraderie, the different views, the fab pictures, the lovely original writings etc. Even when the episodes disappoint me, I find solace & fun in the forum. It is so terrible to see regular members/ writers quitting.

Pls don't destroy the I-F.

Edited by smitar - 17 December 2011 at 9:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25nature-loverthe_rainpinky_blueskiesSillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Bristy!

Thanx for making this post...

This forum is the place which forced 2 me break my silence and speak my heart out...

Lot of  wonderful analysis on daily/weekly basis , Crazily funny posts, poems, FFs...in short lot of creative people r here...

Lot of friends with whom I can yap without worrying that I can b misunderstood... but there are certain times when I regret breaking my silence and now, it s at its peak...

Some want Khushi 2  get new man in life, Some hate Arnav...
I don't get this...This s their journey of love...Its quite natural dat people may choose one character to other but they should not prejudiced towards the other...
And a forum s for constructive criticisms too...When a person feels something lacks they r free 2 express...

But recent days IPK forum s lacking the warmth...lots of negativity...so I decided 2 keep myself off from logging into the forum for few days...luckily I logged 2 check PMs ...got 2 catch up with ur post...

And due 2 this some members r @ the verge of quitting the forum (And funnily members from other forum r using this as a chance 2 market their and 2 direct people towards their... Ridiculous!)

IPK forum was never like this...not even when every other day posts screaming copyyy (a minimum of 10 each day) were posted...

I just hope with these efforts by all lovely people our Forum will be back, how iit was used to be!

Sorry for my long rant...

And as for ur post..I agree with ur each n every word said...It was  gr8 my friend!

Edited by cindrella255 - 17 December 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25nature-loverKeshriyapaulomi_taAnuthe_rainpinky_blueskies-Crystal-Clear-

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
heyy brishti.. awesum post dear.. u know i was inactive for 2 weeks nd when i came back i saw a completely diff. forum... i don't lyk it,.. i want the old one back which was my home,,,, all drooling over arHi,, doing masti... now it's all bashing... 

missing old one.. hope dat comes back soon... !! fab post darling !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rainMrDarcyfan

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

I M VERY SAD. BCOZ I THINK NOBODY FEEL SAD 4 KHUSI. TYPING FROM MOB. EVERY1 BASH KHUSI

Sorry 2 say Kamalika, my dear...no one s bashing Khushi here, If someone comment on her OTT antics    or constructively criticize does not come under bashing...don't use every other opportunity 2 pity Khushi...Like u all love her! I believe Khushi  herself will not like pitying...cos she s a strong character...What do u mean by "No one feels bad for Khushi?!" Do u want everyone 2 sit n cry buckets ?People have better things 2 do!
And this post s about positivity  in forum...Not about characters!

And also ASR s the most bashed character  here (Not Bashing leads alone comes under bashing...Bashing all characters also  under bashing...I remember ur siggy stating "Lavanya shud die" dat s also bashing...and I know u have right 2 express but not for  bashing)

Edited by cindrella255 - 18 December 2011 at 9:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25SStephy-Nithi-nature-loverKeshriyaasha....Sad.But.True.-Crystal-Clear-Infofanpinky_blueskies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index