India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who else is with me? (Page 6)

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Great post! Totally agree with what you said. Thanks for making a topic about it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rain

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Bristy.. Can I hug you for this post?HugHug

It was very very much needed.. i'm with you all the way!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rainSillyPepper

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

I am with you all the way!!

the_rain

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Some positivity is really needed at this point in this forum.Thanks for posting such a wonderful post dear.  I was appalled seeing so much negativity in the forum once that was fun place to be. I used to be a silent reader and joined after seeing so much positiveness, always supporting each other and always being optimistic even during low times in the show, also got attracted to creativity side of this forum like creation gallery, pictures, FF/OS/SS, predictions and what not the list goes on.
Yes we have to ignore those posts who are just trying to instigate and disturb the harmony of this forum. Its so disturbing to see like that.
I would also like to request  my forum friends who decided not to post anything or stop participating in forum activities to rethink their decision. You people are such wonderful writers and please ignore those posts which are disturbing.Big smile
Also a sincere request to those members who are spreading negativity. There are some rules to be followed everywhere either on road while driving or in school/class/ college. Similarly there are some rules in the forum too so please read twice before posting anything as lack of this knowledge can hurt so many people.
Whatever it is we are here for Barun and Sanaya who are doing wonderful job as ARHI. We are here to support and appreciate the hard work they and the rest of the cast and crew put just to entertain us.
So Im requesting my forum friends once again please keep supporting our show and cast and ignore those unwelcoming posts or report them as dev team is always there to take care of it. And yes always keep smilingBig smile

Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 17 December 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25the_rainpinky_blueskiesSillyPepper

LoveArnavKhushi Senior Member
LoveArnavKhushi
LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Yes.. I am with you Smile I haven't keep trackk of the forum post since last 2 weeks , so i am not very well aware about the bashing.. but i agree that this is not the way to behave in this forum..

the_rain

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Love you for this post, Bristy, much needed and well said!!! I haven't been much on the forum the last day or so, and now I'm glad I missed most of the negativity!!! Let's keep this place positive and the best way to do that is to ignore the bashing posts and just not reply to them!

SaRun and the entire crew work so hard to give us our daily 20 minutes of entertainment ... can't we do this much for them?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherSunshine25the_rainpinky_blueskiesSillyPepper

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Hello Bristy, right?Embarrassed
I'd like to add my 2 cents tooEmbarrassed
Haven't interacted with u ever. Have been active in other forums not too much here but i have started because i have fallen head over heels in love with ArHI.Embarrassed I haven't missed one single epi n of course one single rabba ve. They r kind of registered in my mind!!LOL Missing them as hell too, getting very frustrated too but waiting patiently coz i know they will happen soonBig smile
I would just like to say that this forum rocks and that we should not let negativity affects us at all. Barun is a fab actor n nobody can give justice to ASR like he does. He has got the class, right attitude n personality n physique for it!! Not to forget his subtle acting!! Star
Sanaya is too good. I love her to the core. A breath of fresh air from those bucket filling tears in other shows from other main female leads n the excessive use of glycerine
.Khushi is happiness personified!!Star
I love Barun n Sanaya. I love Arnav (yes with his flaws n kharoossnessTongue!!) n i love Khushi for her chirpiness n positive way of viewing lifeBig smile)
I really dont post in bashing threads n i would not start now. It is understandable at a certain point when crazy fans start pouring in n ask for the entry of their fav stars. There is no dearth of fanatics around but wat is sad is to see Arnav fans fighting with Khushi fans n vice versa instead of living like one big family under one roof!! Let fanatics spread their negativity but let us counteract n stay united. Arnav n Khushi are two opposite personalities n the story is about how Khushi will change this man n mould him for love. It's a journey towards love with its ups n downs so lets enjoy it!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikrithe_rainarchanamanav

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I M VERY SAD. BCOZ I THINK NOBODY FEEL SAD 4 KHUSI. TYPING FROM MOB. EVERY1 BASH KHUSI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index