India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who else is with me? (Page 4)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
guys, of the 30+ posts made today, a total of 5 may have been negative. why are we giving them such importance??

even talking about negative posts is going to make them seem more important than they are. lets not do that, please?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunthe_rainstardust-sbk2

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I will stay loyal to this forum until the show ends and maybe even after that.I have never felt this sense of stress relief anywhere else,.This forum has everything,fantastic FF,OS,SS to keep ourselves drooling over this magical pair always and also quite a lot of sensible interpretations of the daily episodes..Love this forum.I will  always be a strong brick in this wonderful castle of thoughts(sorry if I went over board)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25UltimateBarunthe_rainserialjunkiesbk2

alice54 Goldie
alice54
alice54

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i am with you bristy...because of this bashing am not coming to the forum at all for the part few days...and about the new entrant am fed up wid the discussions here, let the cv's decide on it so far they have been doing a good job they know when to bring the new entrant and so lets think about arhi and the other actors of the show too for the past few days though their was less arhi in the show they showed the equal importance of other characters too...which is really a good one for a serial...so lets be patient and enjoy the show on the whole:) good post bristy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunthe_rain

Juicee_Sushie Goldie
Juicee_Sushie
Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Excellent Post!!!

Very well said, for a change I have had a very busy weekend and have missed being on IF and the posts this weekend, I caught a few just now & was upset & shocked at the amount bashing & personal attacks going on!

Therefore, this was a much needed post & I love how you acknowledged some of the fab IF members who post superb threads which I would hate to stop because of some non IPKKND fans coming and disrupting our love fest with IPKKND/SaRun/ArHi!!!

I find it very annoying when there is such a bashing thread opened how the genuine fans can't resist posting in response I can understand their anger and frustration, but I try never to post on a single post that is bashing anything IPKKND related and instead report it right away.  I have seen several posts asking people to not post and give prominence to such threads but some just can't resist; I wish they would stop then there would be no bashing thread on page one for others to click on!!!

I have never asked before but I am now, can anyone who is a genuine fan of IPKKND/SaRun/ArHi please try to exercise some patience & not post on any thread that is bashing & do not waste your time by giving the thread and the poster any importance because they are not worth it!!  I just read one that was 14 pages long, that is ridiculous how can us the fans give that person such importance to have made her thread 14 pages long?!

Please report it instead of posting, in fact post your frustration in the report & not in a response on the thread!!!

Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 17 December 2011 at 8:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvermakitty25UltimateBarunthe_rainDiyaS

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I'm with you too...Big smile

I love IPK, Sarun and the whole wonderful cast of this serial. 

Will continue visiting the forum and reading the good positive posts (like yours Wink).

Edited by sbk2 - 17 December 2011 at 8:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25UltimateBarunthe_rainDiyaSSillyPepper

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

I agree! <3

UltimateBarunthe_rain

pal89711 Senior Member
pal89711
pal89711

awww :D I am definitely with you...btw i really like your name (Bristy), its a first and seems very unique :)

UltimateBarunthe_rain

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Truly said.. Loved the way you expressed it..

UltimateBarunthe_rain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index