Who else is with me? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow! Looks like I missed something! Could not come to the forum yesterday due to guests...I agree with you, Bristy! I am not sure why there is so much negativity on such a beautiful serial! 

Bristy! I so love you for this post...u have no idea. Everything you have mentioned is so true...darling...

Yes, I am with you and every other member whois true to this forum with their heart and soul.

I am in this with my heart and soul...Like i have mentioned several times...we have the best dev team, best writers, best posters...and so many others who entertain us...

And above all, we owe it to Barun and Sanaya, who work so hard for us and give us such great show!

BravoπŸ‘

Bristy, I'm totally with you, even though I have no idea whats going on in the forum. Someone fill me in on the gupshup!πŸ˜†

We all are with you...😊
We love IPKKND  and "SARUN".❀️
No matter people try to ruin the love of fans to SARUN...
we true fans always love...
and keep watching IPKKND and supporting to our beloved SARUN...😎
Great post this was really needed, I hope ppl learn something from it. Arhi forever n u have my support...always.
M totaly wid u on dis.
Thou i joind in Feb 2010..my 1st post ws wen i visitd IPKKND forum in July..it ws my 2nd visit 2 IF aftr joinin it.
dis forum is realy bless wid excellent n brilliant writers..n m proud 2 b prt of IPKKND forum.
Thank you so much for the fantastic post Brishty!! Totally with you on this one!! The negativity on this forum needs to stop!!
Beautiful post bristy
Total agree with you...IPKKND forum rocks and I am glad that i am
also a member of this forum
I must have missed the negative posts or did not give them any importance.

Why care about a few bad apples? There are enough number of good people in this forum to keep it positive

Perhaps - as a group we should take a vow that we will NOT REACT, POST OR COMMENT on any negative posts.

But every member has to have the patience and control to not react to negative posts. When we show enough number of times that we WILL NOT REACT TO -VE POSTS, the trouble-makers will get discouraged.

Unfortunately, I have noticed that negatives posts get the most views and comments and many many good topics get buried.

Lets all join hands and vow to not react, post or comment on negative posts. Lets vow to comment only on positive posts.
Bristy I totally agree with u...We luv Ipkknd and always do and fans only want Arhi not any one between them...and for a new entry I don't like that for sure as the story is around Arhi not around anyone and we want a story that noone has never given...because of that we are watching the show...in the IF the Ipkknd is in the 1st position because of the story CV'S have given and it will be good not to talk about a new entry and confuse the CV's with our stupid thoughts...