India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who else is with me? (Page 17)

S.Stephy IF-Dazzler
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@TM: Very well said!! And I totally agree with you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rain

Kritianya IF-Dazzler
Kritianya
Kritianya

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Totaly with u
luvd sarun for their hardwork

the_rain

18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Darth Vader of CC

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
im with you totally...i joined IF 4 IPKKND n im nt leavin watever may happen...bt its disheartenin 2 c ppl backin out ...some r leavin coz the environment is nt da same as b4...some coz they r nt lykin da current track n da predictions ahead...n some coz of those stupid anti-forum-elements who r makin random posts...
i think we shudnt gt affected by all this...the forum is wat we make it...if we start leavin coz some petty issues n ppl then we'll b losin all dat we worked at n worked 4...WE"LL have 2 work towards bettering it ...da environment was n still is 2 die 4 coz of all da members...coz of US...coz of da Rabba ve's..the Wat Da's..the Haye devi mayiya's...the Poolside's etc...bt mostly how we treat it...maybe theres lot happenin in da show which some of us may nt b likin bt dat doesnt mean it has lost its charm 4ever...a sign of adversity n we leave our beloved how selfish of us...
we r letttin some highly foolish n obscene ppl ruin da creativity da brains n da love we generate here...lets jst nt fight among us...n keep goin in da same spirit dat da ACTORS of our show do...
mayb they also feel dat story is nt formin 2 their lykin bt still with faith in their creatives they 4 god knws how many hours work a day...im gonna b here till de end 4 ARNAV -KHUSHI -AKASH -PAYAL- ANJALI -SHAYAM -NANI -MAMI BUA -BABUJI -AMMA- MAMAJI -THE PRAKASH's...4 BARUN -SANAYA-AKSHAY- DEEPALI- DALJEET -ABHAAS -JAYSHREE T -UTKARSHA -ABHAA -SANJAY- PYUMORI -RAJESH-THE JUNIOR ARTISTS- THE BD"S -THE CREW -THE CREATIVES... 

the_rain

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Brishty dear as always as fabulous post HugHug

Totally agree with you...I joined this forum bcoz of the show and Sarun off-course!! HeartEmbarrassed and I ended up falling in love with the forum!! Star

And now the show, Arhi(Sarun) and the entire IPKKNDian family became a huge part of my life!!!Tongue

Edited by RiyaDutta - 18 December 2011 at 1:13pm

the_rain

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this postHug
I feel really sad seeing lovely sections being spoiled because of the negativity which eventually creeps in and then grows so much that it is difficult to stop the increasing bitterness members develop towards each other. It is a sorry state of affairs which I definitely don't want my IPKKND Forum to go through. We're all like a family. We might have our own likes and dislikes but end of the day, our unconditional love for ArHi is what binds us as a family where each member is special and has his/her own place. I just want to see everyone happy.
Awesome gesture!!Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rainCandYlicious_S

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Ah! This Post is kinda Relieving! Thank yew so much for Creating this Wonderful Piece.Hug It was indeed a stringent Need! And Thank Yew for mentioning My Name! Embarrassed

I really can't make Out why people turns so harsh and brutal towards Each Other when they're actually discussing their same Choice. They should realize that incongruous behaviorism only creates irrational environment in Heart and nothing much else for they're clashing to one another. My heart feels gloomy for seeing such Posts and Groups in dissatisfaction and ultimately these things will not be able to manipulate once it about to lift up. All the members of this Forum are like a Family Tree where everyone shares their similarity and difference so whats a Big Deal in that ? Five fingers cannot play the parallel music, so its rather better that Everyone should give esteem to every person's perspective and try to be in composure. Well, a Person holds the capability to build an atmosphere of Beautification and as well as in Wars so please i'd only say that be devoted to All. And evidently, that what makes Our Forum a worthwhile Journey. Hope to see Our Forum a Better and Lovable Place! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rainCandYlicious_S

Love_Mehak IF-Dazzler
Love_Mehak
Love_Mehak

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
thankuuu!!! i really appreciate your effort to bring up this issue and make awareness of what we really are here for!!!!

the_rain

Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Perfect Post! I logged into the forum today & was utterly confused. wat the heck happened over the weekend. I am totally clueless! Even i get irritated sometimes either with the storyline or sometimes the silly antics of a character on screen but that doesn't give me or any1 the right 1 bash or b offensive. anyway thnx 4 the post. May sanity prevail!

the_rain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index