Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who else is with me? (Page 14)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Thank You, Bristy  Big smileHug

A badly needed post  to remind us of why actually a forum is there ...

Let's all decide to ignore & NOT reply to bashing, Negative posts.. let the negative posts drift to the back pages ...Gradually it will cease to appear ...

I request all the members to boycott negative members ...ignore the itching on ur fingers to answer ..

Remember .. the reason why our point decreases is bec of the number of posts getting Locked..yes !!  Posts  getting locked will lead to loss of points ..So Please do not contribute to the forum losing points and thereby losing our rank too..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25the_rainInfofan

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hiya brishty Embarrassed do i even need to tell that i am with you?LOL i love this forum! Heart its my jaanHeart. and about those negativity! LOL kitne aye kitne gayen..Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rain

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

I love IPKKND and the forum, who else is with me?

With u ALL THE WAY!

the_rain

dbr_kmichi IF-Dazzler
dbr_kmichi
dbr_kmichi

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
hey...
this forum is wonderful one please dont spoil it...
i'm with you bristy...
love arhi\sarun...love ipkknd

the_rain

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Totally agree love this post . 100% with you 

The answer is NO! People just can't want a new entry because some actor they love is currently free. Then, I can also say Harry Potter has ended, what about casting Daniel Radcliffe as the new HP(HariPrakash)? He could do the character so well because he's done the role of an HP before. and I love this part , I am in stitches ROFL

the_rain

..Winter_Soul.. Senior Member
..Winter_Soul..
..Winter_Soul..

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I have so much to day on this topic, so let me start. Honestly speaking, I joined I-F for no particular reason. Call it my stress buster or time passing method. But after creating the account, I hardly ever bothered to login.. But ever since IPK has started, I visit this site 10 times a day which is so not me.. I'm not a social person and like to keep myself away from discussion and social gathering. However, this forum really has got me addicted to this site. I come on everyday to see what's going on and most of the time, I see so much creativity.. So many One Shots, Fan Fictions, Poetry, Analysis of the episode, it's never ending list of creativity.. But from the past few days, all I see is sarcastic comments towards each other, new entry is being discussed, bashing and abusing...  This is not the forum for which I used to stay away at night to read topics (though I hardly post my views :P) But the forum is full of negativity and bashing... 

To be honest, I've even stopped reading the topic made by wonderful members. The only reason behind this is that bashers find their way to this topics and post whatever non-sense they feel is right. I'm not saying that people have to agree upon one view. Of course not, but there is a difference between criticizing and openly bashing... I just hope we get our rocking forum back and all the negativity disappears... 

PS - I swear this long post was not intended :P
PPS - Wonderful topic :)

Much love...
Sara

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shuchita90YPNHK_kiFANno.1the_rain

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 Goldie
YPNHK_kiFANno.1
YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Bristy! Bristy Bristy! HugClap

the_rain

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
wonderful post..a much needed one.. m with u in this..
Love ipkknd arhi/sarun and our wonderful ipkknd forum..

Edited by mythili2 - 18 December 2011 at 5:58am

the_rain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index