India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who else is with me? (Page 10)

sakura123 Senior Member
sakura123
sakura123

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Very nice post, I don't understand why everyone does this?
I am a die hard Geet fan and the show is over and i am very sad but I cant hit my head.
everything has to end one day.
IPKKND is such a beautiful love story, instead of enjoying every bit of it people have started bashing each other. Grow up guys.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherUltimateBarunthe_rain.Sad.But.True.

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherSunshine25kitty25arnshisreemeeraprathikriUltimateBarunthe_rain

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
oh britsy you have summarized it so well Clap
yeah forum is as endearing as the show as sarun .  i am really wonder sometime whether i am attached to show or forum or friends in the forumEmbarrassed  
i feel very bad when people post like that, yeah sometime even i get irritated with the way CVs go about a track but then thats it that will not stop me from supporting CVs or sarun or arhi.

but that does not mean you can bash actors/cvs Cry

i am with you dear Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25-Appy-UltimateBarunthe_rainSillyPepper

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I'm with you. Heck why is a show taken so seriously that ppl start getting personal? It's meant for ENTERTAINMENT, then why is the forum so full of unpleasantness? Everyone already has  their share of problems/ What's the point of coming here if the stress just increases?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25asha...the_rainpinky_blueskiesshybabe.Sad.But.True.SillyPepper

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
brilliant yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rain_Dazzling_

star1315 Senior Member
star1315
star1315

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

@the_rain...really your post is most essential &  required in current situation... will calm members who reply to bashers... if one responds to bashers, then will encourage them... we find both type of people every where... certain r those who r notorious & they can't see any thing good of others...they try to disturb the forum... poora mahoul kharab kar dete  hai... but sane people should ignore them... bashers will be tired if they r neglected & don't  get responce from us... really i love the forum...I visit regularly here, read most of the posts, good  feeling coming to forum...as u mentioned certain  members & all others, their posts & creations, analysis of the epi , their perspective regarding events & story-line in the show, all these keep the forum lnteresting ... In all we must try to save our forum ... our focus should be only on our great artists... Sarun,  we love their chemistry... love Arhi & IPKKND... stick to this only  & no responce to bashers...Thanks for the post

kitty25the_rain

SamAina_yudkbh Goldie
SamAina_yudkbh
SamAina_yudkbh

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
love ur post. i am totally with u. 

UltimateBarunthe_rain

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
U know wat!!!! U actually wrote every thing, I was thinking of, but I was not going to post it, I was just wondering k wats wrong with the fans on this forum!

I luv this forum not only for ARHI n IPKKND but also becoz I get to interct with people like u, whom I proudly say are my friends, as I hardly know much about people here! ALL i know is that we share smae interest, we love barun n Sanaya , we love Arnav and Khuhsi!

BTW, i jumped out of my chair, when i saw my name there, that was unexpected! thank u sooo much for mentioning !

waise! ur post is exactly what is needed here!

I hope people just have good feeling here when they visit the forum, n stop bashing the 2 characters n artists we love and for wehom we r here!

Gob bless U dear!

luv,
Zoha!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25the_rain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index