Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who else is with me? - Page 15

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I am with you, no replies to bashing or nonsensical posts. Replies only to posts that make sense and are directly related to the show or are relevant to the story line or are fun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Count me in, me with you  πŸ˜ƒ
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bristy.
Fab post hun.
I'm definitely with you on this one!!
⭐️
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yo wht new entry if tehy decided to take Barun out of the show even out of the picture m so gonna cuss tehm off and stopped watching dis show right there
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
With you totally. This is the nicest forum to be on. After the last forum I stopped posting or reading India forums... then When came here after 6 months i realized how much people were and welcoming. please let us keep it this way
Coolioqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I am definitely with u. I never support since the discussion was started 4 the new entry . No need of a new entry. U explained it superbly. Hopefully whoever wants a new entry'll understand it.
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
way to go bristy! but some people will never change, and will continue with their cheap tactics. May be they'll think twice after reading this. Hopefully!
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
its good but look there are going to be a new entry...what else to be written...other points are really good...nice work..
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love this forum. its like a family to me
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont do much on the forum except reading the os and ff being written and I dont watch the show! BUT BUT!

this post touched my heart!!

great effort the_rain!

the harry potter part was too good and the part you mentioned the actors pain and efforts was too good! and yea they deserve applause!πŸ‘ and you tooπŸ‘πŸ‘ i remember seeing a dull sanaya on a video a few days back,whose face just brightened with a billion dollar smile asa she went in front of the camera doing the salaam-e-ishq sequence! i know as actors its their duty, but still the motivation behind is the fans like you ppl!! you rock!

i can see the support you have got from the number of likes! :)

keep rocking
be optimistic
and take care!

Varsh