Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww bristy! ๐Ÿค— I wanna give u a TIGHT hug for your absolutely BANG ON post! ๐Ÿค—

You are soo right! :D SaRun work SO hard to portray PERFECTION in their acting! The LEAST we can do for them is by RESPECTING them for what they are, respecting whatever they do.. :)

I love ArHi sooo much and i love my forum equally and its lovely members! I hope, pray and wish that we never give up our positivity and decency EVERR! Cuz our forum is unique! <33 and i LOVE it for the reasons that u so perfectly penned down!   ๐Ÿค— Bravo! :)

I am with YOU! ;D
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey! Sorry for my late late comment but i loved this post to bits! Really moving and expresses exactly how i'm feeling.

I'm with u๐Ÿค—

Asma
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
-Drishti- thumbnail
Bristy! ๐Ÿค—

I AGREE! SaRun and the rest of the cast put their all in the show, doing scenes that they aren't very comfortable with just to make the viewers happy...the least we can do is support them!

Ignore the negativity, spread the positivity!

Thank youu for this post! :D
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Wow thanks for the wonderful post
I love ippknd
Love Sarun

Awesome serial 
Awesome pair

don't know wat I will do without you guys,and forum nice post to spend rest of 23 hours so I humbly request the people who post bad stuff to keep oofff the forum 

Because this is like my sanctuary where I spend my day don't want to be filled with negative stuff

Awesome post rain thank u so so much for reminding everyone the hardworking Sarun and rest of the team

All to support u guys

Thanks
Smiley
-veena.shona- thumbnail
hatts off u to u for making such a post ๐Ÿ‘

agree wid each n every point u hav wriiten ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i m always der wid u ๐Ÿ˜Š
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I  am  with  you .  I  am  totally  against  of  any  New  Entry . Our   Lead Pairs  are  Superb  and Excellent  . We  don' t  want  anyone else . Their  chemistry  is  very  unique &  adorable .
Those who are not  in  favor may  enjoy  any other  serial  instead of  criticizing  such  a  lovely  show .  
Edited by sss8080 - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am with you Bristy. Thanks for this positive post.

Nithi, Sharmi, Keshriya - I hope there is plenty of itchguard so you guys can share some with me too.

Edit - Malluangel, superb post. Agree with you esp about opening gazillion threads with one liners about every thought that comes to mind. It is so exasperating. Someone else made a good point about loosing points on the number of threads being locked. Minuu locked countless threads yesterday, I felt sorry for her!!!
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 such a needy post . I luv this show n like sarun n other characters as well. This forum i think most active forum through all others forum n v such a nice n educated people . Plz ignore negative post this is the simplest way to make this forum clean n peacful. Aik chup 100
ko hara deti hy . :-)
n thanks rain 4 this positive n needy post . I like ur reply 4 others post .
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh dear u just made me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ seriously that was so touching tank u dear 4 this lovely positive post i am 110% with u yesterday i was depressed reading  all that normally i am not one to indulge in -ve i don't read it at all but u can't help it s/times u mentioned e/thing beautifully i agree there  is no need 4 all this lets just enjoy our arhi and kudus to them 4 their hard work 2 entertain us & kudus 2 u 4 making this post and don't give credit to this ppl and 4 u  have no words enough to praise u 4 this it is so necessary๐Ÿ‘well done & a very big๐Ÿค—and we r all in this together lets bring our form back to normal again and support arhi all the way tank u haan!๐Ÿ‘
Arshi_IPKKND thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I with no doubts and second thoughts will say I AM WITH YOU!!!