Who else is with me? - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
hiya brishty 😳 do i even need to tell that i am with you?πŸ˜† i love this forum! ❀️ its my jaan❀️. and about those negativity! πŸ˜† kitne aye kitne gayen..πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by the_rain

I love IPKKND and the forum, who else is with me?

With u ALL THE WAY!
hey...
this forum is wonderful one please dont spoil it...
i'm with you bristy...
love arhi\sarun...love ipkknd
Totally agree love this post . 100% with you 

The answer is NO! People just can't want a new entry because some actor they love is currently free. Then, I can also say Harry Potter has ended, what about casting Daniel Radcliffe as the new HP(HariPrakash)? He could do the character so well because he's done the role of an HP before. and I love this part , I am in stitches πŸ€£
I have so much to day on this topic, so let me start. Honestly speaking, I joined I-F for no particular reason. Call it my stress buster or time passing method. But after creating the account, I hardly ever bothered to login.. But ever since IPK has started, I visit this site 10 times a day which is so not me.. I'm not a social person and like to keep myself away from discussion and social gathering. However, this forum really has got me addicted to this site. I come on everyday to see what's going on and most of the time, I see so much creativity.. So many One Shots, Fan Fictions, Poetry, Analysis of the episode, it's never ending list of creativity.. But from the past few days, all I see is sarcastic comments towards each other, new entry is being discussed, bashing and abusing...  This is not the forum for which I used to stay away at night to read topics (though I hardly post my views :P) But the forum is full of negativity and bashing... 

To be honest, I've even stopped reading the topic made by wonderful members. The only reason behind this is that bashers find their way to this topics and post whatever non-sense they feel is right. I'm not saying that people have to agree upon one view. Of course not, but there is a difference between criticizing and openly bashing... I just hope we get our rocking forum back and all the negativity disappears... 

PS - I swear this long post was not intended :P
PPS - Wonderful topic :)

Much love...
Sara
Bristy! Bristy Bristy! πŸ€—πŸ‘
wonderful post..a much needed one.. m with u in this..
Love ipkknd arhi/sarun and our wonderful ipkknd forum..Edited by mythili2 - 12 years ago
Im with u. Love Arhi and Sarun
beautiful post...yes the love for this show keeps us glued to this forum n unite us no matter  who, what or frm where we are...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
so with you. a post needed. job well done
xxx