Who else is with me? - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by the_rain

Finally, remember the 12 hours Barun & Sanaya works 28 days a month just for our entertainment. Remember Barun going to gym after a 12 hour shoot just to keep in shape so that we can drool over his characters. Remember an unwell coughing Sanaya giving takes after takes of the same song to make it perfect for us with a smile on her face. Remember Mohit and Barun's wife who are so supportive to their partners that SaRun never has to think twice before doing any scene.

I agree with everything! and this line had me imagining that you were Denzell Washington giving me the speech from Remember the Titans and there is no doubt that Sarun are the Titans when it comes to TV!!!

All hail IPK!!
i completely agree with you
there is lot of negativity going on the forum
Amazing post! I wasn't online for 2 weeks but when yesterday i finally got time to come online i could only see posts which made no sense to me. 
I was like, Am I in the wrong forum? 
I don't know why this uncalled bashing is going on. It simply stops me from posting anything. This seriously needs to stop. People need to stp taking everything so seriously! Its just a show and we all love it. Enjoy it guys.
Thanks a lot for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
i love IPKKND . no other soap opera i watched like this 
watching Re- watching๐Ÿ˜Always thinking of Arshi .
spending my time only to IPKKND forum๐Ÿ˜Š.
My full support is for IPKKND ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ONly

Yes i agree with you. We regularly get good posts from tanthya, opti, current, community_drive,geet.a and few others.Now suddenly few negative posts from particular member everyday.I know that we should not repond to these kind of post but we as a paasionate viewer of this serial sometime get angry with this kind of post..from now on iam going to stop reading negative post. Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
Thank you, you deserve a standing ovation.  ๐Ÿ‘

This forum has been a delight but from the looks from this post it the equation has changed.

I have to agree the actors on this show work endlessly and yet are so sporting. ๐Ÿ‘

They play CHARACTERS ... characters that are flawed ... characters that enable us to step into their shoes see their perspective and believe in their reality ...

Flawed characters are realistic, lifelike because somewhere in them we see more truth.

All of us are flawed no society if perfect, but that just does not mean the answer lies in "bashing"!

Bashing just proves how dumb people are ... dumb as a rock they are ... since they have nothing constructive or sensible to say they become attention seekers aka bashers!   

I'm tottally with you !!! 

Thank You, Bristy  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

A badly needed post  to remind us of why actually a forum is there ...

Let's all decide to ignore & NOT reply to bashing, Negative posts.. let the negative posts drift to the back pages ...Gradually it will cease to appear ...

I request all the members to boycott negative members ...ignore the itching on ur fingers to answer ..

Remember .. the reason why our point decreases is bec of the number of posts getting Locked..yes !!  Posts  getting locked will lead to loss of points ..So Please do not contribute to the forum losing points and thereby losing our rank too..