Who else is with me? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
i completely agree wid u...dunno knw y this negativity in this forum!!!!
i hope this fades away soon!!!!
Loved the post..Just awesome!!

I just want to say that If we do see those kind of posts which makes us want to pull our hair out..We need to ignore it.Not reply to it. A post without a single reply would be better than 100s of reply.I have replied to few and then I cringe thinking...

I am 100% with u on this!!😳

I love Arnav cz he is the guy i have always dreamed all my life as the prince charming who would come on a white horse and carry the beauty away!! cz Barun through Arnav brought all these girlish dreams of mine a reality!

The tall dark handsome stranger who has the looks of to make my heart beat wildly every time i look at his intense presence which makes me swoon every time i lay my eyes on him...what can i say he is the fisrt love of my life..never have i in my 22 yrs of life been this smitten by a guy real or reel..

I love Khushi/Sanaya cz she is as i fondly call her 'Television's Barbie doll' she is a doll not just in her looks but a beautiful personality to the core...always a mischievous smile or a toothy grin she always looks as sunshine itself!I love Sanaya & Khushi alike and adore her as much as the man who would
sweet her off her feet

I love ArHi cz they r what quintessential pair from a Mills&Boon novel coming alive! an amazing coupling who makes me roll around laughing, curl my toes and blush tomato red,sniff in to a handkerchief! they bring around this rainbow of emotions in me everytime they lighten up my screen as of my life! I haven't seen a pair this perfect since a long while!
I love SaRun cz they r the best friends, best co-stars and the 2 best human being! their comfort level with each other..ther effortless ease they interact with one another..the light hearted fun filled days they gift us r a blessing in itself..

So u can see i love them, love them all so very much..
but still the loyal arshi fan and sraun fans makes the forum rock!
iam with u dear
because of the positiveness iam here in the forum ..i love arhi for their love and other casts as well for their make this show popular and adorable to every one...
Great post Bristy !!
I am totally with you on this.People seriously cross the limits.I have gone through all the bashing posts but i have not replied to any.Its unbelievable to see people being biased to such an extent .And its also useless to spend my time on those threads.
Thank you for this post.😊
im with u..i love this show for arhi/sarun..they r just the best nd perfect...love them...this forum is the best,it has the best creatives,the best writers..i'd like to mention geet.a for emotions posts,adits for emotics post,headoverheels for a daily post on epi...and many more members for their daily epi post..love them..this makes the forum.
OMG..i really didnt knw abt all dis..i hvnt really read any post since yrtrday..😕
u r so right Bristy..our forum was neva lyk dis..😔
well i really dnt care wat ozers say kz i knw dat..our forum rocked,rocks n wil alwayz rock...❤️
btw fab post hun🤗
i really hpe those who r fightng,bashing n hurtin each ozer stop doin it after reading ur post..😃
Gr8 post...Hope the coming week ushers in a new era of positivity into the forum & our Fav show IPKKND...Arhi rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!
As i am not a regular on the forum im usually not up to date with the politics here, however recently i can come back after my night shifts and uni and know what is going on.. that is how obvious it has become!! Im with you Bristy, stay on the forum and be positive.. theres nothing more uglier then a negative forum where everyone is bashing eachother or the actors. 

I love the constant banter on here, but some do take it far know you're limits and remember the sort of age group the forum is open to.

Henna x