Who else is with me? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the PM my friend! Just saw your post! I TOTALLY agree! 100%! I only joined India Forums because of IPKKND!
It has stayed the Number 1 forum for the past 6 months because everyone here is SO passionate about ARHI and SARUN!

So lets NOT loose sight of this! New entry or not... I love this show and will stick with it as long as they stay true to the original essense of the story! The great chemistry of ARHI is maintained and the story and THEIR story continues to evolve and move forward!

ALl the rest of it is just "white noise" to me! I am sure the "sensible" members of this forum concure!
You said it all.

I-F has given me all that you have mentioned. I am sure this is true for many of us.

I enjoy the humour and the easy camaraderie, the different views, the fab pictures, the lovely original writings etc. Even when the episodes disappoint me, I find solace & fun in the forum. It is so terrible to see regular members/ writers quitting.

Pls don't destroy the I-F.

Edited by smitar - 12 years ago
Hi Bristy!

Thanx for making this post...

This forum is the place which forced 2 me break my silence and speak my heart out...

Lot of  wonderful analysis on daily/weekly basis , Crazily funny posts, poems, FFs...in short lot of creative people r here...

Lot of friends with whom I can yap without worrying that I can b misunderstood... but there are certain times when I regret breaking my silence and now, it s at its peak...

Some want Khushi 2  get new man in life, Some hate Arnav...
I don't get this...This s their journey of love...Its quite natural dat people may choose one character to other but they should not prejudiced towards the other...
And a forum s for constructive criticisms too...When a person feels something lacks they r free 2 express...

But recent days IPK forum s lacking the warmth...lots of negativity...so I decided 2 keep myself off from logging into the forum for few days...luckily I logged 2 check PMs ...got 2 catch up with ur post...

And due 2 this some members r @ the verge of quitting the forum (And funnily members from other forum r using this as a chance 2 market their and 2 direct people towards their... Ridiculous!)

IPK forum was never like this...not even when every other day posts screaming copyyy (a minimum of 10 each day) were posted...

I just hope with these efforts by all lovely people our Forum will be back, how iit was used to be!

Sorry for my long rant...

And as for ur post..I agree with ur each n every word said...It was  gr8 my friend!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
heyy brishti.. awesum post dear.. u know i was inactive for 2 weeks nd when i came back i saw a completely diff. forum... i don't lyk it,.. i want the old one back which was my home,,,, all drooling over arHi,, doing masti... now it's all bashing... 

missing old one.. hope dat comes back soon... !! fab post darling !!
Originally posted by Kamalika..

I M VERY SAD. BCOZ I THINK NOBODY FEEL SAD 4 KHUSI. TYPING FROM MOB. EVERY1 BASH KHUSI

Sorry 2 say Kamalika, my dear...no one s bashing Khushi here, If someone comment on her OTT antics    or constructively criticize does not come under bashing...don't use every other opportunity 2 pity Khushi...Like u all love her! I believe Khushi  herself will not like pitying...cos she s a strong character...What do u mean by "No one feels bad for Khushi?!" Do u want everyone 2 sit n cry buckets ?People have better things 2 do!
And this post s about positivity  in forum...Not about characters!

And also ASR s the most bashed character  here (Not Bashing leads alone comes under bashing...Bashing all characters also  under bashing...I remember ur siggy stating "Lavanya shud die" dat s also bashing...and I know u have right 2 express but not for  bashing)
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
nice post!

i've missed all da fun & bashing cuz i was tied up with work so im pretty lost with that department. anyways i hope da forum & forum folks stay united and keep respecting each other and not following ASR's wicked ways to hurt each other 🤣

aal izz well... peace to all
lovely post !!
Thanks for creating this post !! 🤗
i am totally with you !! dont want people bringing negativity to this forum.. 
I love this forum and thats why I think the only way to get rid of this negativity is to fight against it and bring positive aura into our forum, not give up on it and our show!! A sincere request to the dedicated ArHi/Sarun/IPKKND lovers and awesome topic posters, please dont quit on the forum/show because of petty people!!!

Im with u on this!! Love IPKKND, Sarun, and of course our beloved ArHi!!!❤️
Originally posted by Kamalika..

I WANT JUSTICE FOR KHUSHI

I am really sorry but I am going to respect TM and apply itchgaurd to my itchy fingers ☯️
I am with you hun...loved the post...
hope you are having a good weekend...will read your update soon...
🤗 appy
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago