Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who else is with me? - Page 4

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Truly said.. Loved the way you expressed it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
this post was really needed!
i'm with you on this!! I don't have many posts over here but always active as a reader and commenting! and i don't remember anything negative from this forum! i used to be so much active on Navya forum but this forum was incredibly different! those times when all used to joke around, kept over-analzing and ofcourse our droolings and all! 

Its my request to people not to bash like that! think abut others as well instead of forcing your opininons whereas you should be just sharing them!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bristy thank you so much for this post..the forum definitely needs a positive message, and I'm hoping your post will do just that...

I have been silently watching all this negativity, waiting for it to stop, but it's seriously getting out of hand now...

we come here for fun, for mature discussions about the show, to get away from the stress of life..but these days, none of that is happening

many members have been hurt and have decided to leave the forum...a request to all, please don't leave the forum...we are here to support IPKKND/SaRun...we shouldn't give up...lets come back together and make this forum what it originally was

I'm with you Bristy and I'm hoping everyone else is too
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=malluangel]Great post Bristy!

I completely agree, I joined this forum the day it was created, and to be honest I've been horrible about being here because of real life.
But honestly, I've found it hard to come back these days because everyone is just overreacting to everything.

Look, I don't want to be mean, but this is my opinion.

I don't want the IPKKND forum to end up like the forums of other popular shows, two specific ones which may or may not have been featured on a now dead channel come to mind.

The bashing, the hating, the ridiculous lack of tact, it's what ruins a show. We all know the creatives and actors come into the forums, it's a known fact and they all admit it. So do we really want them to come in after a whole day spent slaving off for us to see this? Is that what we want to show them?
The fans are just so busy jumping to conclusions and making five-hundred posts about the same subjects to appreciate the hard work that goes into this?

And going back to the bashing- would you say that kind of senseless garbage if you were face to face with someone? Could you respect your intelligence if you did?
It's preposterous.

I understand that IF and IPKKND is composed of fans worldwide, but that's no reason to lose all sense of respect for other members and the IPKKND team in general.

All the actors work hard, the crew, harder. They all fight through colds etc as Bristy mentioned, to make sure that when we sit down in front of our computers or TVs we get an episode that somehow or another moves the story onwards.

Another request, please stop bashing a whole episode or week just because there weren't 15 minutes of eye locks or out of character hilarious exchanges. It's a show, they're trying to weave a story about these character's lives. And I don't know if you've noticed, but in normal life, there's more than two characters. How you interact with your family, friends, coworkers, strangers, relatives, that all makes the story of your life your life.
Just like that, how these characters Arnav and Khushi interact with not just each other but their siblings, aunts, uncles, and other people make their story.

If you just want to watch eye-locks, feel free to visit another show possibly by the same lions, that was a beautiful story, but in my opinion, it got ruined by more "let's stare at each other till our eyes water" scenes than necessary. They left character, they tried too hard to please the audience. I can only hope they learned and will take this show forward with the minds and hearts of creative artists, ones that wish to tell the story of a pair of lovers and their families who are as different as fire and ice yet the same.

Another thing I have to ask, is it absolutely necessary to make a new post on every thought you have? Why not just make a long one? Or try and go back a few pages to see that, what do you know! Someone else already said this! and just continue their convo.

That's what a discussion forum is for, discussion, not just making a post so we can increase our rank, get an award, or some other childish reason.

Sometimes I seriously feel like I'm in highschool when I read these posts.

I'm sorry if i insulted someone, but all I ask is that you atleast try to have some tact.
[/QUOTE
@ bold red

really liked reading your post and I agree with you and to be honest  I did comment on last week episodes being complete filler but after reading a lot of great posts from so many talented team members here in this forum it cleared everything for me and I became very optimistic for the upcoming episodes, and that shows how great this forum is. I love IPKKND and that is the whole reason I joined this forum even though I'm not an indian and I don't speak hindi but understand it pretty good. We have to support our show and appreciate all the hard work put into it from the IPKKND team and this forum team members . Thank you
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Completely agree with you. You know yesterday I was wondering what if when IPKKND ends and we won't be able to meet each other, because you see we would be scattered for different shows. Or, I may not be so active as well because all my craziness is for this forum only.😆 And, in addition, for this forum we made so many lovely friends, got to interact with so may new people, our lovely lovely bies who are so cool😎, gonna miss them all.

But it hurts so much when only one post is just posted which creates rift among us and sometimes, just slow going and boring posts. Hey we still have so many things to do! Of course I bet none of us has read all the OSs written, why not read them instead of wasting time on some good for nothing posts in favor negativity?

Lovely post chillar! loved it!🤗

P.S. If we need to kill time, we can bug each other for updates, isn't it? *know what I mean*🤣🤣
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The forum CAN remain positive - in fact, most of us already are.

We merely have to IGNORE the one or two sad nonentities and get on with enjoying the HUNDREDS of posters every day who ARE positive!

The troublemakers only continue because so many give them the ATTENTION they are looking for!

Let's stop making mountains out of molehills.

It's not rocket science.

P.S. This is  NOT  meant to hurt or abuse any of you lovely people wanting positivity (like The_Rain and incandescent etc) - it's just a general message to ALL - sometimes it is better to take a step back, breathe in...and then continue BEING HAPPY!!

Edited by DTeacher - 12 years ago
livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved reading your post.  excellent.
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rain, i love u for this post... 🤗
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DTeacher

The forum CAN remain positive - in fact, most of us already are.

We merely have to IGNORE the one or two sad nonentities and get on with enjoying the HUNDREDS of posters every day who ARE positive!

The troublemakers only continue because so many give them the ATTENTION they are looking for!

Let's stop making mountains out of molehills.

Exactly!  👏👏 Stop commenting on those negative posts...just ignore them...
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post! Totally agree with what you said. Thanks for making a topic about it