Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm with you. Thank you for this great post... I agree with you 100% . 

❤️ IPKKND rock...sarun rock❤️
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Bristy!

I completely agree, I joined this forum the day it was created, and to be honest I've been horrible about being here because of real life.
But honestly, I've found it hard to come back these days because everyone is just overreacting to everything.

Look, I don't want to be mean, but this is my opinion.

I don't want the IPKKND forum to end up like the forums of other popular shows, two specific ones which may or may not have been featured on a now dead channel come to mind.

The bashing, the hating, the ridiculous lack of tact, it's what ruins a show. We all know the creatives and actors come into the forums, it's a known fact and they all admit it. So do we really want them to come in after a whole day spent slaving off for us to see this? Is that what we want to show them?
The fans are just so busy jumping to conclusions and making five-hundred posts about the same subjects to appreciate the hard work that goes into this?

And going back to the bashing- would you say that kind of senseless garbage if you were face to face with someone? Could you respect your intelligence if you did?
It's preposterous.

I understand that IF and IPKKND is composed of fans worldwide, but that's no reason to lose all sense of respect for other members and the IPKKND team in general.

All the actors work hard, the crew, harder. They all fight through colds etc as Bristy mentioned, to make sure that when we sit down in front of our computers or TVs we get an episode that somehow or another moves the story onwards.

Another request, please stop bashing a whole episode or week just because there weren't 15 minutes of eye locks or out of character hilarious exchanges. It's a show, they're trying to weave a story about these character's lives. And I don't know if you've noticed, but in normal life, there's more than two characters. How you interact with your family, friends, coworkers, strangers, relatives, that all makes the story of your life your life.
Just like that, how these characters Arnav and Khushi interact with not just each other but their siblings, aunts, uncles, and other people make their story.

If you just want to watch eye-locks, feel free to visit another show possibly by the same lions, that was a beautiful story, but in my opinion, it got ruined by more "let's stare at each other till our eyes water" scenes than necessary. They left character, they tried too hard to please the audience. I can only hope they learned and will take this show forward with the minds and hearts of creative artists, ones that wish to tell the story of a pair of lovers and their families who are as different as fire and ice yet the same.

Another thing I have to ask, is it absolutely necessary to make a new post on every thought you have? Why not just make a long one? Or try and go back a few pages to see that, what do you know! Someone else already said this! and just continue their convo.

That's what a discussion forum is for, discussion, not just making a post so we can increase our rank, get an award, or some other childish reason.

Sometimes I seriously feel like I'm in highschool when I read these posts.

I'm sorry if i insulted someone, but all I ask is that you atleast try to have some tact.
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
absoluTly! i am with you brishty!
i love IPKKND!
thank you for taking out ur time and writing ths post!
people realLy. have to stop writing post abt new entry an al
rosegold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am with you @ the_rain...

I am relatively new to this forum. Love for ArHi drew to this forum. 
I am fail to understand why there is so much negativity all of a sudden but more than that i am upset as to why ArHi lovers are quitting because of random bashing by some irrritating elements... Only if we ArHi fans r together, can we put an end this nuisance...  

We Love this show and love this forum. Lets all make an effort to keep it so and lets not get discourged by this bashing.

I won't quit. 
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys, of the 30+ posts made today, a total of 5 may have been negative. why are we giving them such importance??

even talking about negative posts is going to make them seem more important than they are. lets not do that, please?
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will stay loyal to this forum until the show ends and maybe even after that.I have never felt this sense of stress relief anywhere else,.This forum has everything,fantastic FF,OS,SS to keep ourselves drooling over this magical pair always and also quite a lot of sensible interpretations of the daily episodes..Love this forum.I will  always be a strong brick in this wonderful castle of thoughts(sorry if I went over board)
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am with you bristy...because of this bashing am not coming to the forum at all for the part few days...and about the new entrant am fed up wid the discussions here, let the cv's decide on it so far they have been doing a good job they know when to bring the new entrant and so lets think about arhi and the other actors of the show too for the past few days though their was less arhi in the show they showed the equal importance of other characters too...which is really a good one for a serial...so lets be patient and enjoy the show on the whole:) good post bristy
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent Post!!!

Very well said, for a change I have had a very busy weekend and have missed being on IF and the posts this weekend, I caught a few just now & was upset & shocked at the amount bashing & personal attacks going on!

Therefore, this was a much needed post & I love how you acknowledged some of the fab IF members who post superb threads which I would hate to stop because of some non IPKKND fans coming and disrupting our love fest with IPKKND/SaRun/ArHi!!!

I find it very annoying when there is such a bashing thread opened how the genuine fans can't resist posting in response I can understand their anger and frustration, but I try never to post on a single post that is bashing anything IPKKND related and instead report it right away.  I have seen several posts asking people to not post and give prominence to such threads but some just can't resist; I wish they would stop then there would be no bashing thread on page one for others to click on!!!

I have never asked before but I am now, can anyone who is a genuine fan of IPKKND/SaRun/ArHi please try to exercise some patience & not post on any thread that is bashing & do not waste your time by giving the thread and the poster any importance because they are not worth it!!  I just read one that was 14 pages long, that is ridiculous how can us the fans give that person such importance to have made her thread 14 pages long?!

Please report it instead of posting, in fact post your frustration in the report & not in a response on the thread!!!
Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm with you too...😃

I love IPK, Sarun and the whole wonderful cast of this serial. 

Will continue visiting the forum and reading the good positive posts (like yours 😉).
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww :D I am definitely with you...btw i really like your name (Bristy), its a first and seems very unique :)