India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Week That Was (Page 7)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Thanks, aakanksha, the_rain, Juicee_Sushee, geetmaanluv ... yes, it was a good week storywise ... waiting to see what happens now!

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

awesome analysis diya Hug

i found da week pretty out of da blue and with major track changes. i know most ppl in da forum loved arnav's empathy & respect towards blah cuz we very badly wanted blah's exit. but i somehow found it hard to digest especially arnav's reactions towards her. i thought he sympathized her more than empathy and that's what i find pretty difficult to swallow. i guess arnav has changed by leaps and bounds and that's what CVs wanted to showcase. so if that's da case, then it's ok and must be something wrong with my eyes & mind ROFL

i thought few epis got way too dragged; monday's one precisely. i didn't enjoy khushi's sudden sympathy towards pervert when she stopped to hear him out but thank god she broke off her ties amidst her family

i hope things move faster next week! 

Nadzie! Hug  Thanks, hon!
I don't think track changes happened ... we knew La had to exit before the engagement, Shyam's exposure had happened last week, now the question was would Khushi tell the Raizadas ... and again it was pretty clear that she would not tell Anjali ... so both tracks were pretty much predictable ... what was not predictable was HOW they would handle it ... La's exit was handled very well actually ... they had put in the signs earlier, Arnav ignoreing La talking about honeymoon, La telling him he was talking nicely to her for the first time, and then of course when an upset Khushi went missing, Arnav forgot all about his mask of unconcern and went frantic ... so even La trying to NOT read the signs could not ignore them any longer ... and Arnav has changed for the better, he has started seeing other people's feelings, so he did feel bad for what he had done to La ... he had already started apologising to her earlier ... but always prompted by Khushi ... now a step further, he saw for himself he had hurt her and when he broke up, he tried to keep her dignity intact and hurt her as little as possible.

As for Khushi, she has not seen the worst side of Shyam yet, she doesn't know what a pervert he really is ... and he has never misbehaved visibly with her ... he is a master manipulator, he is trying to manipulate her feelings to save his skin ... and so far he is succeeding but only to some extent. Anjali is the main reason she has kept quiet, not Shyam.

Next week should bring lots more action! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

Anjali-Shyam: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi! Wink

LOLLOLLOL You said it!!!

@appy ... thank god Arnav ke dimaag ki batti jalli as far as La goes ... now when will it jallo for Khooshi???  Abhi tak signal pe signal, one green, the next one red ... what is the poor girl to do?! LOL You're telling me about watching ... I have house guests coming this weekend, and I'm checking their dates and times ki how many episodes will I miss and when can I re-watch them! LOL

@savi ... same with me ... I empathised more with Anjali when I saw how upset she was for Khushi ... that is just her nature, to get hyper about every little thing ... the residue of the trauma of her past. Relationships and people mean everything to her ... she clings to every rishta, that's the way she is.
I think Buaji and Payal will try to stand by Khushi ... but how effective they will be, is anybody's guess. My feeling is, they won't be effective at all.
And yes Arnav hurt La a lot, far more than when she walked out the first time.

@Japonica ... thanks! Yep, it was a really good week in terms of storytelling ... though I confess, I'm waiting for some Arhi moments as much as anyone else! Wink But within context of story, not random!

LOL

smitar

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmyna

Opti and Diya... girls superb analysis... i always skim thru the posts on IF and this week i was totally perplexed by the reaction i saw at the forum!
Yes this week had very few ArHi moments...Unhappy
However the story, as rightly said by Diya moved forward by leaps and bounds. The Cvs I must say did a brilliant job with Arnav and Lavanya's breakup. Shayam's disclosure was well done too and its after effects were handled well!
Post breakup Arnav scenes are justified too for he is not a complete cad, he has broken up a woman whom he dated, probably lived with, promised to marry. And he has realised now that he treated her totally unfairly to vent out his anger at Khushi about which also he hasnt totally realised why he reacts that way! So even if he doesnt pay attention to Khushi thats totally understandable.
in the sala-e-ishq segment I think he will be lost and will be thinking abt the breakup and khushi will be wondering about whats happening between the two. She is already on to it because of how La reacted to her gift.
So I am waiting for Monday

P.S
I think we as viewers shouldnt try to meddle with the story.

Thanks, zarmyna! Fortunately I was busy and missed most of the reactions! But yes, there was very little Arhi ... at this point of the story, we cannot expect Arhi AND a sensible storyline ... I'd muh=ch rather have the second, and the first will come in automatically in good time!
Arnav was as gentle and nice as he could be ... the guy has come a long way. But am still waiting for him to deal with Khushi the same way ... and that's not going to happen for some time, because his emotions are far more entangled there. So Monday ... in fact, this whole week ... should be another good one!
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

@ savvz, nb, ss374, proshomi, princesszafa, gilgamesh, Shanthi Krish, Drish, pinky, Gayu, jenny and everyone else, sorry if I missed out ... thanks all for reading and for replying ...

@gilgamesh ... that's what I really like about this story, the fact that it remains rivate, unlike most other shows where all the revelations are usually in front of 20,00 people with so much drama and fanfare ... the privacy makes the story so much more intense ...
I am waiting for Arnav to say that to Khushi face to face ... Don't ever, EVER do that to me again ... with some major grabbing please Day Dreaming
@Shanthi, yes, Khushi's decision will come back to bite her for sure, because I have no faith in Anjali's ability to stay strong ... she will break at first for sure. Again, how she comes back after the initial shock might be a different story ... there is lots and lots to unfold yet ... And I'm with you, didn't expect Arnav to be mesmerised by Khushi's look, he had much more on his mind, he was far more entangled by her words and act of getting him a gift ...as with his own emotional tangle of his breakup ...  looks are really secondary now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67pinky_blueskies

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

@diya  once again a good summary

agree with you  PH is smart enough not to go with replacement.
and sarun chemistry is awesome too

yeah arhi are single and ready to mingle
can things get any better

haha agree hubby dear was worried more about  dear wife not recognizing the voice

I loved that bit LOL

yeah blah and kushi  friendship is one of the sweetest thing of the show. i seriously wish
CVs wont bring blah as -ve

one more thing that has been scaring me is arnav not willing to be emotional infront of kushi
she taught him  but then he is not comfortable now being emotional infront of him.
kushi has to make him confortable a difficult task but not impossible.

Very true, and something that has been bothering me. He can apologise to Payal, be sweet 100 times over to La while breaking up, because he is not emotionally involved. With Khushi, things are very different ... when Khushi breaks in front of him, he is there for her, but she is as stubborn and as determined NOT to break as he is ... so many times it leads to a total impasse!

yeah also loved the way CVs kept both arhi in their specific character, kushi wont bent
she ketp quite only because of anjali nothing to do with payal or shyam
Arnav so easily says sorry now and he is guilty of playing around with blah.

Yep, am glad Khushi ticked off Shyam and warned him off ... the moment he plays around with Anjali's feelings again, he is dead meat. But Shyam is a twister, he will somehow twist things to his advantage Ouch
Arnav was surprisingly empathetic with La ... he did feel very guilty for playing with her feelings, but my question is, has he realised why he played with her feelings to such an extent, and how big a role his feelings for Khushi played in that? My guess is it will be a little while longer before he realises or acknowledges that one!

i am fine with anjali, buaji and garima because these characters are required

i always jump at favouring CVs.   but you made a good point  yeah no scheming
no OTT hatread not OTT drama.  just story moved ahead they just took two
epis to send blah out of ASRs life,   so its finally left to them what and how
they want it to go.

Not just two, Sharu ... Monday ko dance, and maybe even Tuesday  Tongue ... well, La does deserve a good send off ... so I don't mind too much ... just want the Arhi story to re-start now they are both single! First things first, for Arnav to realise Khushi is single, and vice versa!

@zu yeah i miss rabba ve,  dupatta flying, wind blowing and  dhak dhak
 i hope we will see some eyelock during the song

@opti i too missed your symbolism post
liked the discussion between you and  diya

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

i loved it diya, you explain  each episode and got the gist of it so well,  arnavs considration and respect for lavanya, the huge change in lavanya. it was like she had become another Khushi. she does everything we would expect khushi to do, la has difinitely learnt well form khushi. may be the week was not too dramatic, but it had the necessery knots to be untied feel. for the story to progess. i loved reading your view plz pm me next week to.
hope it will be fun
xoxoxox

Thanks, merrydock ... Yep, La has definitely learnt a lot from Khushi ... she has become a much nicer person.

Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hi Diya!! Loved reading your weekly posts as always!! Very well captured...  I have been out of IF since Thursday night too...Are you kidding me that people are calling for different leads? WHY ON EARTH would anyone want that?  I guess I did not miss much worth anything...

hey, Sush missed your Sushpective! Don't ask, even I don't know the details ... and I don't want to know! As far as I'm concerned, SaRun MAKE the show and the PH and channel know it ... all this talk of replacements is by some disgruntled people who have no other work! So, nope, you didn't miss much at all LOL
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Absolute delight to read ur post Diya...5 stars !!! ClapClapClap  Specially loved the part for the friday's episode... You wrote it exceptionally well .. Thumbs Up
Will try to reply in detail later dearie... slightly busy today Confused

Cheers,
Monsi

DiyaS

Go to top