Bigg Boss Season 5

juhi egoistic cheapo!!!!

sssz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
juhi is a cunning paitoo...i pitty her husband...she has such a big ego ...anything anyone says to her where they dont really agree even slightly she looses it...

such a drama cant stand her ...i wonder how she has made it till here...!!! where as all my family friends and who ever i know in uk who watches big boss hates her i wonder if indian audience feel that same!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: sssz

juhi is a cunning paitoo...i pitty her husband...she has such a big ego ...anything anyone says to her where they dont really agree even slightly she looses it...

such a drama cant stand her ...i wonder how she has made it till here...!!! where as all my family friends and who ever i know in uk who watches big boss hates her i wonder if indian audience feel that same!!!

yes all feel the same. She is trying to copy shweta tiwari with miserable results. Even in TV she has no work thats why agreed to do BB5.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah.she is very irritating for sure..
sssz thumbnail
i have seen this thread of hers on the forum , i guess its created by her hubby whos tweeting to save her n support her in india forum lolzzz
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Who watches bb for her, shez boring😕 n does nothing but eatting n gett hyper if questioned! Doesnt matterif she will b in the house or not oz mkes no presence wht so ever other thanto b chamchi of sky! 🥱 cunningly she is not getting nominated n playing safe, juhi doesnt deserve to in bb5 title!
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

yes all feel the same. She is trying to copy shweta tiwari with miserable results. Even in TV she has no work thats why agreed to do BB5.

at least shweta was consistent...juhi cant decide...or one moment she talks about not bullying and the second bitches about people and support her bro