India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Jokes on yesterday epi

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
hey guys hello againWink i made this post for you guys to post jokes which you can make up after watching yesterday epi till friday comes back and we see our CHANDU backLOL plz co operate guys, here is what i want to say so share your feelings like meWink

did u see dhananand in yesterday episode he look proper confused when durdhara was breaking things and mihika said control your putriLOL he was probably thinking how to control pyaari putri i dont know what she wants she lost it.

and when durdhara asked her father if he will give anything and he agreed saying maang kar to dekho i thought she would ask kya aap mera vivah ashish sharma sorry ap ke sabse bare shatru chandragupta se karva sakte hai ROFLLOL

what abt this rushiraj our original chandu who grew up to be ashish now watching the show must be thinking "kaash main jaldi bara ho jata to kamse kam romachak moments durdhara ke saath guzaar sakta aur yeh mere prem  me apni buddhi gawa chuki hain or mujh par fatoo ho gayi. kaash main show par hota toh hum durdhara ke saath prem bhare pal guzaar sakteLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilswethasyam08chand1234cscs

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
please give your wonderful feedback what you people think
radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
mere cmment kaha gaye?