If and when Mallika ruins the confession...

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
If and when Mallika ruins the confession wit her unwanted entry...I am going to kill her! 😡

Hahaha, just talking about the character lol. But I am so sure the CVs will let her ruin it that I am mad at them for creating this expectation and letting us live with it all weekend. Nidhi and Ashutosh were so perfect together😳. Can't wait to see them dance.

What do you think? Will Mallika interrupt or no? If so, what will be your reaction?

EDIT: Found out there is no dance 🤢 But I will hate Malika anyway for being petty enough to fly over just to take panga with a girl half her age.
Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope at least now Ashu realizes what a witch she is and how she has completely ruined AshNi lives and treats her accordingly...if he continues ignoring it and treats her nicely i am going to be really mad at him.
daffodil81 thumbnail
As per the synopsis & Friday's episode Mallika is headed to Mumbai & the moment she meets Nidhi she will tell her about the Sifarish which will further enrage Nidhi against Ashutosh. So the damage will be done.

What I want to see is a good showdown between Ashu & Mallika where Ashu shows the right place of Mallika in his life which is just a good friend & shud ask her not to interfere in his life.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey dear...
 a) there is  no dance    
 b) nidhi runs out of the ballroom n mite meet mallu in the hotel

Bring ur expectations down... lolz.. no use dreaming..!! This is such a sob story...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashblore

What I want to see is a good showdown between Ashu & Mallika where Ashu shows the right place of Mallika in his life which is just a good friend & shud ask her not to interfere in his life.

Do u think.. Ashu will know what Mallu told Nidhi?? 😕 I have serious doubts about that.. 
daffodil81 thumbnail
tanu after this bizzare ashni fall out atleast I am hoping for ashutosh mallika showdown for spoiling the mood
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashblore

tanu after this bizzare ashni fall out atleast I am hoping for ashutosh mallika showdown for spoiling the mood

Ashu-Mallu showdown mite b strictly for the reason.. as to why mallu came to mum or mallu again making allegations on ashu.. but i doubt it will b coz of the sifarish thing 
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When things were heading towards something good, we will again be greeted with Mallika's tantrums which will bring the show back to where it was a few days back !  I guess we cant help it.. aisa to hona hi tha ! Falling in love so fast ..now we will have to wait for the meet of Ashni for some time ! 
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arre mallu toh bani hi interrupt karne k liye n now she's got a super evil assistant as well so m not surprised
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Mallika tells Nidhi that it was Ashu who recommended her for the new job , Nidhi will leave that job... If this happens I would like two things to happen...

One Ashu should realise that Mallu has said this and then he should break all ties with her...

And two... Ashu should reinstate Nidhi in Kotnis General Hospital  that ay they will be more in close contact with each other again...Hope it goes that way...

A third thing also could happen...mallu could leave Kotnis hospital as her scheming has been revealed to Ashu and he will now find it difficult or even impossible to forgive her...

Third option will be best...Mallu out and  new one from A's past coming in...👏