Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by annamunna

bunty chor mast admi tha yaarπŸ˜†

bunty chor was d best

big boss could not handle him

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Bander , it's easy to say that he has showed them their places , did he ever see his own true place? he does not deserve even foot path where he daily crushes pedestrians.
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

agree with u TM.

hate Salman.😑
Sky threatened everyone on the show, so salman gave him taste of his own medicine. And sally medicine is much much bitter

dont believe ask vivek oberoi

πŸ˜†

Sky gang days are not good ahead

Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

Sky threatened everyone on the show, so salman gave him taste of his own medicine. And sally medicine is much much bitter

dont believe ask vivek oberoi

πŸ˜†

Sky gang days are not good ahead

juhi already dun runner when sallu bhai sky ki class lay rahay thay!!!!

Edited by shahzur2010 - 12 years ago
I liked what Salman said... I don't know why so many ppl r writing against salman now..

He clearly told ...this is game, so play it the way u want...he is not supposed to come inside.. he knows his job as host.. there will be fun or fight or mind games in such types of shows.. no one denies that..

but this. show has become more like..''kyakyakyakya...'  only noise... 
all the fights are same same same.. it will be irritating...now we all agree that we r tired to here "spare me" every after 2 mins..

more over it is so shameful behaviour in front of an international person like Andrew.. how sporty he was playing weekly task...did he mind ppl laughing at his hindi... his rain dance was hillarious..

and as Sanjay Dutt said.. yes even Sky can be postive entertainer.. his PM Act of Spare me, His Aati kya Khandala tip to Andrew, his act as Ciruit was all and all fun.. everyone liked to watch this side of sky..so why can't the show be lot of fun this way instead of crap talk...

Salman just told them to stop stupidity and play game ...because ppl can see everything ...

i luved the way he ignored Juhi...she was trying to use gender card.. we r girls and all.. when u support or ignite fights that time she doesn't realize this...