Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

your childish ignorance is laughable.

Salman khan is HOST of BB5, do you know what it means. Never saw you commenting on choice of host before he gave this bitter pill sky and gang...
I know truth hurts and it has hurt bad πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ

Dude... you havn't following IF BB forum than, I commented long back and several times on hosts.. I will give you benefit of the doubt...Salman Khan is idd kaa chand host of BB5 not THE host... do you even know what that means??? LOL he should suck some bitter pills himself before giving bashan on morality... and singling out people... if you know what I mean... truth hurts and I see it is hurting bad, specially after being cornered by wall of facts and some sense. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: raj5000

Dude... you havn't following IF BB forum than, I commented long back and several times on hosts.. I will give you benefit of the doubt...Salman Khan is idd kaa chand host of BB5 not THE host... do you even know what that means??? LOL he should suck some bitter pills himself before giving bashan on morality... and singling out people... if you know what I mean... truth hurts and I see it is hurting bad, specially after being cornered by wall of facts and some sense. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Never seen you commenting anything, why only saying when sky got molested by Salman in public. I think jab peeche se padti hai to muh se cheekh nikalti hai zaroor

btw, whatever you have to say abt saman, its immaterial and nobody cares, its the voice of public, the channel and every decent household in india. So stop saying excuses and accept it

Edited by ChuglkhorBander - 12 years ago
-Moderator- thumbnail

Sorry but you can not be more wrong. Nobody likes these fights, its sooo boring. salman himself had to come and tell this. do this colors will ask salman to say BS on the show.
Big boss is losing is fan following becoz of boring fights.
Raageshwari's personality is like that. Remember Sameer Soni who people still like to watch. how many fights he did and who did he abuse.

What you are forgetting is that if they get 14 sameer soni's on the show, it won't garner more TRPs. You need a variety in character and that is why they get couple of controversial housemates. I personally liked sameer soni and i too felt that everyone went overboard with these unnecessary with fights this season. But what can you expect from this combination of housemates ? Last year dolly bindra became popular with negative image so everyone wants to now follow her footsteps.

My question is, if they do not really want fights, why do they even go for participants like PM or SKy knowing their past?
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

finally, finally some sense in big boss

of course, our parents watch it should be clean. Fighting is boooring

and loved it when he bluntly told sky ...  sanju will see you outside. Sky's hawa was leaked for sure πŸ‘

Did you see Juhi's reaction when sky was getting it form salman. She just moved away from sky's side, to save her ass. She is the biggest spineless person on this show.

I hope it will have some effect in future

For the first time this season, the host showed some spine.

Juhi was too funny, the way she ran away from Sky, she was scared that if she sat next to Sky, Sallu might do to her what he did to Aish πŸ˜‰
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Salman not only shown them their place but also proved that he is the most worst and biased host. He cant digest that SKY is in top 5. But what else he can do when Public is saving him.

Originally posted by: papia

Salman not only shown them their place but also proved that he is the most worst and biased host. He cant digest that SKY is in top 5. But what else he can do when Public is saving him.

sorry to be bad news bearer sky will have to take 10 births to be one-tenth as successful as salman. As far as voting is concerned, less said the better. no one is voting for these loser housemates, most of all sky. even sky family will not vote for him. Only reason he is in show becoz audience loves sky bashing for TRP sake.

Edited by ChuglkhorBander - 12 years ago
funniest was when Salman sked sky to accompany him and he refused

his true intention to desparately win the show came out. Such a big hypocrite

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the best part when salman called sky about his threat to leave all the time...he said app ko chalna hai to chalo mere sath...thats what i have been saying all the time,  whenever someone threatens to leave the show, just open the door...next time no one will use this threat...to this day i think only bunty chor meant that he wanted to leave and he did act on it...khali peeli dhamki nahin di usnay.

Originally posted by: happyviewer

the best part when salman called sky about his threat to leave all the time...he said app ko chalna hai to chalo mere sath...thats what i have been saying all the time,  whenever someone threatens to leave the show, just open the door...next time no one will use this threat...to this day i think only bunty chor meant that he wanted to leave and he did act on it...khali peeli dhamki nahin di usnay.

bunty chor mast admi tha yaarπŸ˜†
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just loved salman

the best part of the episode was Pooja mishra translated Andrew and she was so embarassed when she translated abt herself to the national tv!! THAT WAS FAB!!!!

2nd best was, Pooja , stop irritatng us with ur Spame me! hehehehehe i was like jumping and finally i love him again n again

salman was danm disaponited will these mantal patient's in BB house!

when i compere this season with the last, i must say season 4 was muuuch better then this pagal kahan season's, and i 100% sure there will be no season 6 comine,g qauz this show already has spoiled the reputation of being in the reality

baki rahi sky aur sid ki, woh to bas! just speechless! awsome!