•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Pooja Mishra was trying to be sarcastic and got engaged in a very toxic argument and that put AS off with Pooja. Psycho Pooja Edited by shahzur2010 - 12 years ago
AS says he does not get in politics, but he did not speak to PM after her argument but he talks to Sid and Sky after their horrible fight. Such a 2 faced guy.
Pm losing the only chance to rectify her image. The worst thing about her is that she fought with sky who supported her many times in the show.
I know pooja can be quite wacky at times, but it's not nice the way she's being harshly treated and ignored. I think she only did that with her tshirt because she thought it would have been taken as a joke 😕. It seems PM does suffer from emotional imbalance, which puts her in a very different state of mind/ zone. Her crying proves she didn't want for things to turn out the way it did. I guess it would have been better had she of just not come back. It wasn't worth it, considering she will be leaving in only a few days now. I feel bad for her 😒
Toxic was a brilliant idea , but others inside the bb house dont have that level of sophistication or education to understand that joke
They only understand jokes like bar dancer , thailand etc , thats their level
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

AS says he does not get in politics, but he did not speak to PM after her argument but he talks to Sid and Sky after their horrible fight. Such a 2 faced guy.

i agree...the way sky & sid fight is more disturbing than what PM did...she only wanted to pass a sarcastic comment on sky & sid but juhi poked her nose in between & spoiled everything 😡
After wards PM came to andrew & said "i m sorry for the disturbance which happened just now"...as andrew didn't replied she said "would u like to have some fruits?"...Andrew didn't reply 😡
come on...does anybody says sorry after an unexpected disturbance is created bcoz of them?
Andrew seems to be 2 faced...he can't see the flaws of sid & sky.
When Sky asked "ye kiske liye likha hai?"
PM replied that "ye unn logon ke liye hai jo hasi mazak mein apni seemaon ko paar kar dete hai (who cross there lines), logon ka past aur history bhi nikaal dete hai (about the character assassination of mahek by sky & what sid said about PM), unka band baja dete"
She was just being sarcastic, but there are some fools inside the house who don't understand sarcasm or can't take it kyuki unki bahut jaldi mirchi lag jaati hai 😆
feeling bad for a PM 😔
ab best yahi hoga ke woh sid ya sky se baat hi na kare...she should have fun & have a good time inside the house for as long as she is inside...