India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat's past

harman05 Senior Member
harman05
harman05

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Hey, I am new to this forum so i don't now if this has been posted before, i was on wikipedia and i was reading about the characters because i just started watching this show and this is what they said about Virat past:

Virat

Virat is Viren's 22 year old, younger brother who likes to mess around with Maanvi. He cares about his brother a lot so he will go to any extremes for him. He has an unforgettable past, which he left behind. In the show virat looks like he has some fishy problem with singing.When he was in UK, his girlfriend stole his music. Since then he vowed to never sing again. He has started to like Maanvi, Jeevika's sister.Maanvi has after many years of depression , has brought his voice back which caused him to get very angry.

could this be the reason why he doesn't sing anymore

in one episode maanvi asks him about overseas and get's angry

what are your thoughts??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie....Amina..VarunKiBiwi

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
See because the info is from Wikepedia...it is highly questionable! But yeah on another article, it was mentioned that Virat's girlfriend stole his music...so I guess that part is credible...but the part about him liking Manvi..I guess a fan just wrote that out of excitement...LOL...we don't have actual proof about that :P

You're right though...I think his ex-girlfirend is the reason why he doesn't sing anymore...remember before when there was a Jeevika and Manan issue...and Virat played detective and told his brother to keep an eye out...during that scene he also said that he wants to look out for his brother and make sure that he isn't heartbroken in the end just like Virat is...so yes, definitely, there's a huge connection between a girl, some heartbreak and Virat's music!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top