Sasural Genda Phool

What excuse will BP give

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys

Just a thought whilst it's still the weekend and we all are eagerly waiting for Monday
What excuse do you think BP will give to why he is selling the house

It will be nice to know what everybody thinks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think he will get a chance to explain ..i want everyone to kick him out from the house immeditely  after knowing the truth from Suhana

otherwise he will make a new story to gain sympathy of other's
some thing like this...he is  trying to sell the house..because he dont want his family to live in Chavdi Bazar ..so he is going to buy a new house for them ..a better one...
i dont think i have ever seen  a shameless man like him..so it is possible for him
eagerly waiting for monday after a long time
rosha.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No more excuse for him. More over everyone accepted him thinking BM wants him. No that BM don't want him no one would be even ready to hear him. So BP must be out
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well if bm slaps him the whole family will know she doesn't want him so naturally they will turn him out asap. he wont have any excuses, i wonder where is dadi, ever since bp is staying she is not shown yet bm always says i see happiness in her eyes?
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
USM won't give any excuses😆
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He will come up wtih some lame excuse he nedded the money as he is in debt and lost everything in America and also it his way of geting back Ruby ???