Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman is the biggest looser!Mod Note pg 9 (Page 4)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Salman was so wrong... I am not Amar fan .  I think that yes many times he played game to save himself...BUT This is game show..Who is salman to influence people's mind...Poor amar...seriously Salman insulted him the most ...more than sky ...bz sky was giving him tight answers...This is not done...He is bullying people on the show...Creating fear...How are they gone play there natural game...

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I like Amar better than the remaining contestants, but I think Salman was refering spineless remark so that Amar knows what others outside are thinking about him. And he pointed out everyone's weaknesses for which they are not liked outside. So to me it was fair remark because this would give Amar chance to better himself. It doesnt mean that he is necessarily spineless, thats why Salman asked whether this is real personality or just for the show. 

More, I think Amar has damaged his reputation by hanging with this Sky group. They were almost losing after the Rajneeti task week. But Amar changed the whole game. I would nt have mind him doing this for his benefit because everyone is looking out for themselves so why not him but here, he didnt gain anything. He is constantly being nominated during evictions, even during the time when Amar wanted to be captain second time, Juhi was giving him hard time, that why should I vote for you. When he said even if you dont give me vote I will still not nominate you and Juhi said "I should definitely vote for Mahek, then I would be safe from both the sides (very cunningly)". 

Sunny has put allegations on him after Shonali incident for the things she had no objection to in the earlier tasks. Even today she gave Amar role of chai wala who gossips, thats an insult. So why is he supporting them, I dont understand. Maybe Salman saw all these reasons and was trying to help him because this group is getting benefited more from Amar than vice versa. 

Edited by uscgirl - 17 December 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I agree and I think he is in Big shock after Mahek's eviction and cant digest the fact that Sky is also in the house while his girl Mahek out.

I think Salman should resign from host.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

askneel

taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Ha ha, its a harsh reality check for all fans of the Amar-Sky axis. Obviously they feel that  their heroes should have unrestricted access to abuse everyone. And when someone points out the truth, they cry foul!!

It was time for Amar and Sky to see the light, good that Salman did it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preciousaznursingh

shinningstar Goldie
shinningstar
shinningstar

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
supporting is wrong...but plz...amar is not spineless..salman cud have confronted sky which he didn't but rest of what he said was right on dot...amar too needs to stand up though he's friends with sky still if sky is wrong he shud stand up maybe thts wat salman meant.
sssz Newbie
sssz
sssz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

whatever salman said is 100% true, no need to use this as an excuse to defend loser housemates. Reality bites Big smile
What is the criteria on endorsing Salman on his personal views that what he said was 100% true??? Reality bites much more viciously when it comes to Salman's own deeds in past. He is no saint if one knows his history and things he has done in real life. Again reel life is different, I like him there but 100 chuhe khaa key billi haz ko chali, doesn't go well...

why u bringing in salmans past...its bout whats going on in bigboss ...doesnt make sense if you bring in his past ,,,that way these big boss contestants may have done good or bad in past but we aint judging them on their past deeds...

3 cheers for salman...!!!!
susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Calm down wicked gal, its not like salman singled out only amar or anyone for that matter...he said something negative to all and i think what he said to amar was least neagtive !!!
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

whatever salman said is 100% true, no need to use this as an excuse to defend loser housemates. Reality bites Big smile
What is the criteria on endorsing Salman on his personal views that what he said was 100% true??? Reality bites much more viciously when it comes to Salman's own deeds in past. He is no saint if one knows his history and things he has done in real life. Again reel life is different, I like him there but 100 chuhe khaa key billi haz ko chali, doesn't go well...

How is Salman's past life related to the show ? He has tried his best to rectify those mistakes..

Just becuz he has done some wrong things in the past, he lost his right to voice his opinion against bad things for life ? DeadDead

Go to top